What and How much did you eat your last meal...

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
Alot of us need to lose weight and eat better, I have been working hard on my bad eating habits, what did you eat today..

Be Honest

Me... When I got home I ate a small skinless chicken breast and a lettuce salad with kale and Makoto Ginger Dressing

images

Lunch I ate a small bowl of pasta with tomato sauce and a glass of sugar free tea

Had a cheese danish with my coffee this morning then for lunch I had a roast beef sandwich on seedless rye with swiss cheese, horseradish and raw onion. Handful of almonds for a snack. Tonight I'll have a bowl of homemade ham and bean soup with french bread and butter.

20oz ribeye, medium rare. 8oz sweet potato with butter. 4 rolls with butter. A big ol' slice of German chocolate cake for dessert.....:bananapartyhat: :hide:

Right now I'm gnawing on a chunk of pork tenderloin I smoked over apple wood for about six hours this afternoon. I'm also drinking though and there's some fried chicken and pizza left over that might all be taken care of tonight.

For breakfast i had a large coffee from one of my 2 Keurig machines and an "Old El Paso" breakfast buritto. Daily i bring 2 granola bars, 3 of those small seedless oranges (cuties) a small can
of ice coffee and a large bottle of water. Thats all i have during my shift. For dinner tonite i had a large chef salad with green olives, pepper rings , 1/2 pouch of tuna and croutons. I'm a real light eater which is why i'm 151 lbs soaking wet.

I don't eat when I get up in the afternoon, I had lunch at 0100, curly's bbq with cheese sweet pickles and a dash of taco sauce wraped in a flour tortilla, brought 2 only ate 1, when I got home I had a whataburger, A-1 that I picked up on the way home, I really gotta do better.

At midnight went to this place called Subway. A ft long Ham and cheese on flatbread. Lettuce, tomatoes, spinach, banana peppers, mustard and pepper. Drank a 12oz dt Pepsi.

Since the first of the year I have been gluten free and now we only eat organic foods.. Lost 6lbs and feel a whole lot better..

Since the first of the year I have been gluten free and now we only eat organic foods.. Lost 6lbs and feel a whole lot better..

I have severe Rheumatoid arthritis in my rt. hand. I was told to eat more Gluten free food. Man its expensive but i do buy bread at 5 bucks a loaf and brown rice tortillas for almost
3 bucks

I have severe Rheumatoid arthritis in my rt. hand. I was told to eat more Gluten free food. Man its expensive but i do buy bread at 5 bucks a loaf and brown rice tortillas for almost
3 bucks

I have severe arthritis in my neck and had been on pain relievers for almost twenty years.. My wife got me to drink sour cherry juice and it is a natural anti inflammatory and haven't used pain relievers for six months now.. There are many natural remedies you can use.. The government doesn't want you to know about them..