What and How much did you eat your last meal...

If you saw the ingredients you might think twice..

I don't care, it taste good, my wife can't have gluten, well, she can but in very limited amounts, I am always on the lookout for gluten free stuff that I can cook with.

I'm not one that counts calories or worries about ingredients, I just need to eat better, I am fully aware of that! I have shed myself of alot of bad things but I just can't seem to pull the trigger on food for some odd reason.

My one time a week eat what I want

16 oz Prime rib (too much)
Baked potato (too much)
Caesar Salad
Bread (too much)

It was good while I was eating it but I am bloated and paying the price now

My one time a week eat what I want

16 oz Prime rib (too much)
Baked potato (too much)
Caesar Salad
Bread (too much)

It was good while I was eating it but I am bloated and paying the price now

I know your trying to eat better Jeff, but are you going to be able to eat like your eating for the rest of your days? I have tried to eat like you are now when I was younger, only to go right back to my old habits, I got really bored with it. Food is a pleasure, if I had an unlimited supply of cocaine I guess I could eat a small chicken breast and a boring salad every day, I have given up alot, its so hard with food, so many folks struggle with it and I'm no exception.

I have severe arthritis in my neck and had been on pain relievers for almost twenty years.. My wife got me to drink sour cherry juice and it is a natural anti inflammatory and haven't used pain relievers for six months now.. There are many natural remedies you can use.. The government doesn't want you to know about them..

Apparently neither does my Rheumatologist, he hasnt helped me much

I know your trying to eat better Jeff, but are you going to be able to eat like your eating for the rest of your days? I have tried to eat like you are now when I was younger, only to go right back to my old habits, I got really bored with it. Food is a pleasure, if I had an unlimited supply of cocaine I guess I could eat a small chicken breast and a boring salad every day, I have given up alot, its so hard with food, so many folks struggle with it and I'm no exception.

You have to make what you eat taste good to eat a certain way...

Portion control is the #1 key to eating better... Eating healthy is expensive too..

I have no choice, I have to lose and I have to eat better, the Family tree dictated my path.

I eat good, I feel great, I eat **** food I feel like ****

You have to make what you eat taste good to eat a certain way...

Portion control is the #1 key to eating better... Eating healthy is expensive too..

I have no choice, I have to lose and I have to eat better, the Family tree dictated my path.

I eat good, I feel great, I eat **** food I feel like ****

Your right, my problem is with portion control, even with healthy food, I can't just have 2 slices of pizza, I gotta eat the whole damn thing, yea I feel like crap, but I do it over and over. I have a very addictive nature, it runs in my family, I never thought I would get caught up in it but I did, If I can give up bad food and dip, I will have it whooped!

I don't care, it taste good, my wife can't have gluten, well, she can but in very limited amounts, I am always on the lookout for gluten free stuff that I can cook with.

I'm not one that counts calories or worries about ingredients, I just need to eat better, I am fully aware of that! I have shed myself of alot of bad things but I just can't seem to pull the trigger on food for some odd reason.

If it has more than five ingredients most like it isn't any good for you..Some of the stuff you find on grocery shelf's have so many ingredients in them you have to be an English scholar to decipher them.. You say you need to eat better than just make up your mind to do it.. Life is short enough ,you don't want to make it shorter.

If it has more than five ingredients most like it isn't any good for you..Some of the stuff you find on grocery shelf's have so many ingredients in them you have to be an English scholar to decipher them.. You say you need to eat better than just make up your mind to do it.. Life is short enough ,you don't want to make it shorter.

I'm an addict I know all about making up my mind to do something, however I have found that its easier said than done more often than not.

Its definitely something I need to strive for and work on.

I cheated and had the lapband installed.This appliance is no joke.Of course i have to choose wisely.It does stave off my appetite for a long period of time.I can almost forget to eat at times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I have severe arthritis in my neck and had been on pain relievers for almost twenty years.. My wife got me to drink sour cherry juice and it is a natural anti inflammatory and haven't used pain relievers for six months now.. There are many natural remedies you can use.. The government doesn't want you to know about them..

I spent 36 years doing combination dock and p&d work. Now in retirement I live with arthritis pain in both of my shoulders. I want to stay away from pain pills, so now I will try sour cherry juice.

Where can a guy get sour cherry juice? I hurt all over, even since I went to shuttle and don't deliver anymore, its gotten better than when I was on a route, but the pain is still there and pretty intense.

Where can a guy get sour cherry juice? I hurt all over, even since I went to shuttle and don't deliver anymore, its gotten better than when I was on a route, but the pain is still there and pretty intense.
It is actually Tart cherry juice and the brand we use is Dynamic Health and it is available from Amazon..She has also gotten it from luckyvitamin.com .. You can get it in most nutrition and vitamin stores but much cheaper on line..If you go on Facebook there is a site on there with many links to where you can get stuff.. It is called "Eat local grown"

I spent 36 years doing combination dock and p&d work. Now in retirement I live with arthritis pain in both of my shoulders. I want to stay away from pain pills, so now I will try sour cherry juice.

It is actually tart cherry juice and I just told grocerythrower where to get it.. Trust me mud I know about shoulder pain.. The stuff works.. There are many more natural remedies.. Turmeric is one.. It is a spice that you can add to your food as or I am going to do is get it in capsule form.. Hopefully I will be getting it next week.. I will let you know how it works.

It is actually Tart cherry juice and the brand we use is Dynamic Health and it is available from Amazon..She has also gotten it from luckyvitamin.com .. You can get it in most nutrition and vitamin stores but much cheaper on line..If you go on Facebook there is a site on there with many links to where you can get stuff.. It is called "Eat local grown"

Thank you Crazy, I am gonna try it as soon as I can get it, or send the kids to get it ;)

Oh carbs, lovely warm from the oven baked sourdough bread, and heavenly homemade egg noodles...I need to shuck the carbs myself. That's my addiction.
After having two babies in my twenties I lost 65 lbs, best shape of my life. Even better than before the babies. I have slowly regained a lot of it. I carry it fairly well, and it doesn't slow down how hard I can work, but we have diabetes running through my family and I am almost guaranteed to have it later on.
Brian has never been a small fry, he's always been a large man but these few years haven't been kind to him either and now his back is paying the price.
Time to pay the piper, ready to feel better again.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Only one hamburger and half a hot dog and a few chips last night. Oh...and I even ate some salad. Yep. A salad during Super Bowl. Do I have to give up my man card?? Well, I'd rather give up my man card than a limb to diabetes.
20oz ribeyes are a very rare occasion nowadays.

2 low carb salmon patties and half of an avacado

Now that sounds good. I'll make spaghetti and a meat sauce. When the meat sauce runs out, I like just the spaghetti with salmon patties and corn, or even as a side dish with salad dressing.