Reddaway | What are my days off? Line haul extra board.

Don’t know but I got a turn. Probably fresno or Vegas. I’m hoping vegas it’s more $. They getting my paperwork ready. So imma have sat and sun off!
Usually when you worked at the board that means you take all the extra runs. I ran the extra board for 15 years and I would always takeoff Saturday night. So if you need a day off to decompress or whatever you need to let them know. But you need to realize you’re an extra board driver so you take as much extra work as they have id you want.

Usually when you worked at the board that means you take all the extra runs. I ran the extra board for 15 years and I would always takeoff Saturday night. So if you need a day off to decompress or whatever you need to let them know. But you need to realize you’re an extra board driver so you take as much extra work as they have id you want.

I’ll take as much as they let me have lol

What do u mean? Lol
Let’s just say it’s important to have a work/life balance. Last week I went out and did 3 layovers which totals to 6 days of work. I got home and knocked out for 12 hours. Line haul is a hard living. But I did make crazy money that I’m doing it all over this week lmfao. It’s easy money bro! Reddaway is a good company. I’m getting use to the layovers too.

Let’s just say it’s important to have a work/life balance. Last week I went out and did 3 layovers which totals to 6 days of work. I got home and knocked out for 12 hours. Line haul is a hard living. But I did make crazy money that I’m doing it all over this week lmfao. It’s easy money bro! Reddaway is a good company. I’m getting use to the layovers too.
It’ll be like this until you build some seniority and or take a bid ASAP. That’s basically the only 2 ways to get that home/work balance. I worked 6 days a week for 15 years so I could raise my family nice. I put my wife through school and now it’s time to slow down a little to enjoy what I’ve bought lol good luck brother or sister…

Ya I figured that’s how it was going to be! I know it’s important and not to get burnt out. But I’m looking forward to paying some debt off lol. I don’t mind some lay overs. Not sure how much Vegas does layovers? Thanks guys for your replies and the good info.