Central Transport | what are they up to

Where mister perfect and his ct defines team maybe he got black Friday another one of Matty morron game he does all the firing on Fridays :732: please Matty don't let me go I'm mr perfect :violin:

buys one new truck, has pics and vid taken of it for website and promotions, let it bounce throughout terminals to get drivers excited over the possibility of things to come and then parks it in front of headquarters.

buys one new truck, has pics and vid taken of it for website and promotions, let it bounce throughout terminals to get drivers excited over the possibility of things to come and then parks it in front of headquarters.
Know they all good new trucks in my area

theyve screwed everyone over that it finally is coming back to haunt them. customers know service is bad, csa rating forces them to update equipment, drivers find employment elsewhere due to their reputation. matty probably gave control over to son due to age and health reasons.

theyve screwed everyone over that it finally is coming back to haunt them. customers know service is bad, csa rating forces them to update equipment, drivers find employment elsewhere due to their reputation. matty probably gave control over to son due to age and health reasons.
The best thing he could do is close ct and open up under a new name because customer has been screwed to many time by them and don't trust them and don't use them in less it's a customer request

I'm seeing a lot of new trailers in my area as well. Also, their help wanted adds say they went from 60k a year to 70k. With a sign on bonus.

They had a sign on bonus two years ago and they also had some kind of bonus if you gave them a two week notice. But nobody received it. Lol. The sign on bonus prob has stipulations and you'll never see it. Lol $70k.

They had a sign on bonus two years ago and they also had some kind of bonus if you gave them a two week notice. But nobody received it. Lol. The sign on bonus prob has stipulations and you'll never see it. Lol $70k.
Very strange all the new trucks and trailers and money what next free insurance not hardly the employees paid for all the equipment threw his insurance scam sorry Mr perfect the truth is the truth you can dress a pig up and you still have a stich smelling pig all you guys have dolphins

Very strange all the new trucks and trailers and money what next free insurance not hardly the employees paid for all the equipment threw his insurance scam sorry Mr perfect the truth is the truth you can dress a pig up and you still have a stich smelling pig all you guys have dolphins
i heard all the sales people have been threatened too...sucky service and bitch up freight....duh blame the sales force. scumbag bottom feeding non relevant ltl carrier...it should be btf carrier...bust the freight vs. less than truckload or would that be ltr...less than relevant. just sayin.