What are you opinions on ELDs?

I love them. . No muss no fuss... I have this much time to work. ....what do you have for me today? No force running illegal. Have to be a real idiot to screw it up.

LED's last a long time, use less energy. right now, it's been a year for my outdoor LED's (i have 2 of them) that are mounted on the shed, and provide what i think is the same amount of light as the regular light bulbs did.

thier downfall for right now, an issue that should be remedied soon, is the price.

like anything else, the prices of LED's will come down.

in the next few months, i will be buying more of them to install through out the house. hopefully with the rate increase the electric company asked for at the Utility Commission, it will keep our electrical bills lower, after the rate increase.

One other thing on this subject. ...the ones with poor mathematical skills will benefit greatly. ...it will do all the hard thinking work for you. ...we have a lot of drivers that cannot add....lol

No no pro .....you misplaced your e...... it comes first in this subject. ...lol

oh sheesh.....

i had another of my "med cocktails".....a little while ago.........

now i'll need to double up on the brandy..........to straighten me out.

You didn't misplace your e ....I don't know how to spell the name of the drug call me stupid.....lol

huh.....?????

i don't know how to spell any of the names of the meds i am on....either.

i just know how to take them.....

Omni Tronics something 50 is what I use. .easy to use. ...and I'm not good with change but I like it. ...would miss it if it broke. ...

We just switched to electronic logs this month. GFS uses Xata with Turnpike running the logs. The only drawback is you can't edit your on duty time. Forget to click to off duty, either wait another 30 or call dispatch and have them change it.

Guardrail

Wow. I haven't been out of the seat for 6 months yet and the terminology has changed. What the Hell is "ELD"?

Reactions: ESP