FedEx Freight | What are your thoughts on what Fedex will do next in March?

I haven't heard the rumors, but I get all of my gossip from truckingboards. From talking to senior guys in my building, they're taking using this to sample the retired life.

I think more furloughs are coming too. More people would be willing to take off March to whenever because the weather is nice and tax returns.
They have stated at our terminal that a “ new” furlough would start March 5 thru may 27 possibly. And transfers to places I would much rather send my X to than for myself… FXF however would NOT agree to it I’m afraid. Seriously she’s one scary $$&@h. I digress . Anyhow we’ll ride this out and see where it goes

They have stated at our terminal that a “ new” furlough would start March 5 thru may 27 possibly. And transfers to places I would much rather send my X to than for myself… FXF however would NOT agree to it I’m afraid. Seriously she’s one scary $$&@h. I digress . Anyhow we’ll ride this out and see where it goes

It's necessary. I didn't work at all this week, which means people below me didn't work this week.

Sad to say, we don’t have centers where I’d like to transfer my ex too :1036316054:

Is your X my X too? Similarities are scary...