ABF | what can you do with $30,000?

leftyblack

TB Lurker
Credits
The average ABF Teamster will lose between $24,000-$30,000 during the duration of this deal. What could your family do with that money? What will the next contract bring ?? You believe you'll be back up to scale?? Have they ever opened up the contract to pay us more when they were thriving? Has any company that has given concessions ever return to full scale? What happens during the next 3 years if the pension reform act passes & ABF's pension liability is eliminated. What about the projected value increase of our stock that is predicted today to continue to increase in value? the top management will receive personal profits thru their increased stock holdings & dividens !! a stock that will rise do to your concession. I ask you do you have $30,000 to lend a family member? But you can GIVE IT AWAY to a company with no debt, money in the bank & the top management getting richer!! I'm just asking??

[quote author=leftyblack link=topic=79411.msg823296#msg823296 date=1271807922]

The average ABF Teamster will lose between $24,000-$30,000 during the duration of this deal. What could your family do with that money? What will the next contract bring ?? You believe you'll be back up to scale?? Have they ever opened up the contract to pay us more when they were thriving? Has any company that has given concessions ever return to full scale? What happens during the next 3 years if the pension reform act passes & ABF's pension liability is eliminated. What about the projected value increase of our stock that is predicted today to continue to increase in value? the top management will receive personal profits thru their increased stock holdings & dividens !! a stock that will rise do to your concession. I ask you do you have $30,000 to lend a family member? But you can GIVE IT AWAY to a company with no debt, money in the bank & the top management getting richer!! I'm just asking??
[/quote] :thumbsup:COULD NOT HAVE TRUELY THOUGHT IT OUT BETTER MYSELF... GREAT POST.. WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE FROM THESE LEADERS !!!! I WOULD HAVE BEEN HEARTSTRUCK AT 10% AND FELT A LITTLE SYMPATHETIC BUT 15% IS FLAT OUT GREED AND THAT TOTALLY :rant: ME OFF...IT'S FUNNY, LESS THAN A YEAR AGO WES KEMP TOLD US THERE WERE NO TALKS WITH THE TEAMSTERS GOING ON AND HERE WE ARE WITH AN AGREEMENT IN PLACE... SHAME ON THE IBT FOR THROWING US UNDER THE BUS, AND SAVING THEMSELVES... IT IS TRUELY A SHAME...YOU KNOW THIS COMPANY WILL NEVER OPERATE BETTER THAN A 97 WITH THE U PACK BUISNESS PUSHED OUT OF THE REVENUE... LOOKS LIKE WERE NOT THE BEST COMPANY IN THE LTL BUISNESS ANYMORE.. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END.... :shift: