SEFL | What changes will make Sefl a better place?

We got to many bids if you ask me and not enough system drivers get rid of all these scabs hauling our freight and maybe some guys can get some miles i run the system and average about 2500 miles a week some weeks a little more but when you break it down thats a avg of over 500 miles a day and coming from a terminal that dont have but one 500 mile bid i come out ahead 95% of the time over our bid drivers if you dont have enough freight to cover a lane round trip then it needs to be cut and handed out on the extra board what goes on around here is to much crying guys sighn up for system as follows WE ARE OPINING UP A SYSTEM RUN YOU WILL STAY GONE MONDAY- FRIDAY OR SUNDAY THREW FRIDAY if your not prepared or dont want to stay gone,the whole week dont fking sign the dang thing then cry about it a few days out that you need to get home if southeastern went back,to,the old way of running linehaul we would have less cry babies out here and people feeling there pockets full of money but just like anything else cry to mangment and you cry enough there going to change it this place caters to,cry babies to much

Aren't you crying about the crybabies???

Union what union ain't about nothing no more anyway this day in time look what you guys have over there at Holland and yrc the best dang contract of the century Lmao get on dude smh

Your repeating BS you heard from a troll. Your simple mind doesn't realize it.