what da heck is.....??

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
this "Burning man" event going on..???????????

i mean i read it, i googled it, but i don't "get it"......

this "Burning man" event going on..???????????

i mean i read it, i googled it, but i don't "get it"......
Ok it's an event were thousand of liberal tree hugging global warming environmentalist get together and burn thousands of trees that is in the shape of a man.
Do you get it now

Ok it's an event were thousand of liberal tree hugging global warming environmentalist get together and burn thousands of trees that is in the shape of a man.
Do you get it now
where do they get the trees in the desert.>???

It's a gathering of super rich trust fund babies that hate capitalism and have lots of free time.

g3dbadlszoppg80zckdo.jpg

Not every one gets every thing. Some things are meant not to be known by some while some things are destined to be known or created by some.
Some get it, some do not.
CHEERIOS!!
i'm still wondering how they get the gal and guy inside my GPS...

i'm still wondering how they get the gal and guy inside my GPS...
During the phone assembly process, people are caricatured then miniaturized to fit the requisite phone profile (think "Fantastic Voyage"). It's generally accepted to have a guy and gal yet for a unknown nominal fee, one can request whatever setup including animals.
Hope something here helps.
Less on this later...
CHEERS!!.....end of line

BM started when a chick got blown off by her hubby then built a wicker man and Set it on fire in the desert.
It's gotten too commercialized since the wicker man has become a 100 ft standing lumber yard.

It's more like a deranged sand party for yuppies