what da heck is.....??

It's a gathering of super rich trust fund babies that hate capitalism and have lots of free time.

g3dbadlszoppg80zckdo.jpg
Actually it's a Gathering of ANYONE that comprehend the 10 Principles of Burning Man .

“Whether you make a cup of coffee for the folks camped next door or help someone you hardly know unzip the back of their costume in preparation to use the port-a-potty, you can be a participant of Burning Man. If you reach inside yourself and figure out that part of you that can be shared with others around you, chances are you will enjoy Burning Man. The only way to avoid having fun is to bring nothing of yourself to the event. If you just try to take everything in, you won’t ‘get’ anything.”
— Anonymous

BM started when a chick got blown off by her hubby then built a wicker man and Set it on fire in the desert.
It's gotten too commercialized since the wicker man has become a 100 ft standing lumber yard.

It's more like a deranged sand party for yuppies
Really?
It clearly states "for ANYONE", so it's not
a deranged sand party for yuppies
Have you been to a event?
I have not.
I've just done some extensive READING at the Burning Man site.

It appears by the Timeline at This Burning Man site, that your "story" of the beginning is simply that: a nice little fabrication.

"Too commercialized"??
It has GLOBAL support.
One event, the Burning man was 140' tall.

CHEERS!!

Really?
It clearly states "for ANYONE", so it's not .
Have you been to a event?
I have not.
I've just done some extensive READING at the Burning Man site.

It appears by the Timeline at This Burning Man site, that your "story" of the beginning is simply that: a nice little fabrication.

"Too commercialized"??
It has GLOBAL support.
One event, the Burning man was 140' tall.

CHEERS!!

lol big deal
So you read up on a bs event
:violin: