FedEx Freight | What do you like about working for FedEx National?

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
I'll start.

1. It's one of the best paying trucking jobs out there.

2. They have some of the best equipment in the industry.

What are some of the GOOD points of this company for you?

I'm in south florida and other than the fact that we have several tractors that don't have A/C I think this is a great company.

Hey Beerboy, How would you know, I thought you said you drive a forklift. And, the only time a Freight driver passes me is when I exit to fuel, cool a tire, arrive at destination, or do the speed limit in a construction zone, 10-4

PAYCHECK, corporate pride, excellent equipment, a very high percentage of coworkers who have pride in this job!

Hey Beerboy, How would you know, I thought you said you drive a forklift. And, the only time a Freight driver passes me is when I exit to fuel, cool a tire, arrive at destination, or do the speed limit in a construction zone, 10-4

haha... i deserved it....ouch

You're dead on Chigger. As long as we remind ourselves that it's a job and that's as far as it goes we will make it fine. The days of someone working for 60 years at the same company are all but gone. There isn't much company loyalty or loyalty to the employee any more.

FedEx is beholden to the stock holders. If the stock holder are happy, the company stays strong. Everyone is expendable, all the way to the top.

That being said, FedEx National is the best company I've worked for in the 17 years I've been driving. (As an all around package.)

What I like about working here. Every other Thursday. Punching the keypad before I walk out the gate. And every Saturday morning. I love the mandatory meetings. 3 weeks paid vacation. Paid holidays. I know there some other reason, just can't remember

What about me, don't forget that you get to see my smiling face everyday. That in itself has got to be worth something(Ha Ha). It is a good company but just don't take it for granted.

Yea,Yea that too. Oh, I almost forgot the purple slushy machine. Wonder if thats going to become standard equipment.

I love my job--being employed and earning a very nice paycheck while so many others are unemployed. Other than that, I keep my head down and do my job--try to fly under the boss's radar.