What do you Love about working here? What do you Hate about working here?

mildew

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
This question is asked in other forums. I thought it is a good thread to let those know that don't know what to expect.

I have also seen this question asked in other forums. My only objection is the wording of the question itself, 'love' is only for God, country, and family.

I have also seen this question asked in other forums. My only objection is the wording of the question itself, 'love' is only for God, country, and family.

You definitely have a right to your opinion and meaning of the word.

Love is a universal word that encompasses many meanings for "appreciation, captivation, devotedness, emotion, like, treasure, infatuation, admiration, sexual passion, enjoyment, fondness...the list goes on.

You're using your version as a Noun. (Singular word)
We are using ours as a Verb. (In a sentence) It all depends on the sentence structure.

like, close to home. Not like... short haul stuff isn't payed well. Mileage where it should be hourly. Double drops and hooks without pay, on short hauls. lots of non-coke stuff we do is payed very small. It's side work to get us back to the plant and the only one making money on it is the company.