Estes | What do you think

DEVIL MAN

TB Lurker
Credits
ROBEY ESTES FAMILY
Richmond. Family owns Estes Express Line trucking company, which started a new division last fall, Estes Air Transportation Services. It provides overnight air service to company’s trucking customers and has potential to increase overall revenues by 5 percent to 10 percent. Company employs 9,181 people and ranks in top 20 of largest freight carriers in U. S. Hopes to boost annual revenues of about $800 million with the addition of service to Mexico. Robey Estes Jr., 52, serves as president. His father, Robey W. Estes, Sr., 83, helped build the company that his father started in 1931. He also founded Estes Properties LLC, which owns seven multi-family dwellings in Richmond’s Fan district.
Net worth: $400 million+
Confidence: C

Hey Jeff, where did all the new trucking companies come from on the board. Seeing new faces, that's great.:smilie_132:

Ya I was just looking at some of those new forums too, wow some of those outfits I never heard of. I reckon since I've been running the same route every night for so long I don't see alot of what's going on in other areas like I used to.

Hey Jeff, where did all the new trucking companies come from on the board. Seeing new faces, that's great.:smilie_132:

just trying to give everybody a chance to be part of Truckingboards :smilie_132:

Limbaugh’s selection suggests is that Democrats are running out of blame targets. The Republicans are now a minority in both houses. And as Obama’s failures aggregate into a deepening crisis of confidence the Democrats’ need for villains will increase in an effort to deflect blame.
When you run out of blame, all you have left is to blindly follow....

lemmings.gif

( I just love using my new GIF file! )