What Ever Happened To Oak Harbor?

There was a strike and then nothing? What ever happened?
The company lost on several appeals and took it to the SCOUS. The court refused to hear the case.

They drug out negations for another 2+ years.

As of last week the involved Locals did a head count and out of the approximately 530 employees in the affected barns only 125 were dues paying. (Don't quote me on the numbers) The Unions said no more and said they were done with them. There was also a decert letter going around.

So the crooked brothers won by attrition, can't fight a war with no solders. When the scabs find out how much healthcare is going to cost in a few months, they will get their rewards.

I have retired from that place four years ago, best thing I ever did.

There was a strike and then nothing? What ever happened?

The company lost on several appeals and took it to the SCOUS. The court refused to hear the case.

They drug out negations for another 2+ years.

As of last week the involved Locals did a head count and out of the approximately 530 employees in the affected barns only 125 were dues paying. (Don't quote me on the numbers) The Unions said no more and said they were done with them. There was also a decert letter going around.

So the crooked brothers won by attrition, can't fight a war with no solders. When the scabs find out how much healthcare is going to cost in a few months, they will get their rewards.

I have retired from that place four years ago, best thing I ever did.

I’ve heard a company can really drag things out if they have no plans on negotiating. Sorry to hear people don’t want to stand up for their livelihoods. Very sad. The norm seems to be $500-$1200 a month for healthcare at most companies.