What happened in Portland last week ?

v for vendetta

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard you boys sent Dave,Ed, and the sales staff back to the barn with tails between their legs. Did anybody figure out if they were there to see the reality of the muddy trenches or just beg for lost freight? Then you rolled out the red carpet, leafleted 400 customers, and then had the coveted Grinch award stuffed in their face. It's funny to think of the mighty Vps actually having to lower themselves to beg for and be denied freight. From what I heard the customers were not impressed. It smells like desperation! Somebody always says the wooden shoes are rotten.
I agree.

You are right. The poor boys were here with hat in hand and we let the customers know that this is not the real Oak Harbor. These two with their hench men (sales) were not able to comvince anyone. some customer responses have been, Benjamin Moore would not have lunch with them, La Clede Chain has been told not to ship Ohfl and several others said that they only ship ohfl when a customer requests. I think the golden boys have been reduced to tin.

Hey those weren't the two guys standing out in the intersection of MLK and Columbia with signs, "Will Haul Freight For Food." :biglaugh::Pick-Me::sadwavey:

You are right. The poor boys were here with hat in hand and we let the customers know that this is not the real Oak Harbor. These two with their hench men (sales) were not able to comvince anyone. some customer responses have been, Benjamin Moore would not have lunch with them, La Clede Chain has been told not to ship Ohfl and several others said that they only ship ohfl when a customer requests. I think the golden boys have been reduced to tin.

That is not the truth.

This majortrucker reminds me of our ol' buddie "truckingjoe" with his one liner posts, wonder what ever happened to him?

Damn, I got discovered again. Hey, can you tell me which freind I had with me, and was it a female or a male. And next time you see me with my sign give me some money you tight SOB.:duh::guiness:

:bowdown: Majortrucker is my idol!!

That is not the truth.

Ok all knowing minortrucker. If you know something that is factual, instead of joak harbor fiction go ahead spill it. We would all like to hear something truthful out of joak harbor for a change!
We happen to know it was true. We spoke with out customers, and we witnessed it as well. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are in a dream world, about to have one hell of a nightmare.
Just another jaok harbor :butt kiss: no doubt. Tell us are they still telling you guys inside that we will be back soon? Are they still telling you that business is fine?:biglaugh:

you are all a bunch of brainwashed low lifes who believe anything they hear from they're so-called teamster reps.
It is amazing how the laid off knobsticks pop in here as soon as they get culled from the Joak. Only a few have ever come in to the forum and had a meaningful debate. They seem to want to impress us all with their lack of compression of the English language and their skills at name calling. Somehow they must feel the need to impress us with the value of having a third grade education.

Ed, Your wooden shoes have dry rot.

you are all a bunch of brainwashed low lifes who believe anything they hear from they're so-called teamster reps.

I cannot believe the stupidity of some people, yes there is some mis-information from both sides, but I am a TEAMSTER
regardless and I have to respect those within the organization who give me information. what is really the issue for me is the fact that my employer who claims to be Christian is the direct cause of the suffering my family is enduring and the collapse of my family's future. period. They had this planned, this was their intention and they are doing nothing to fix it. I refuse to cross a picket line be cause as a twenty plus year member of the Teamsters, I have alot more to loose that way. yes I am loosing my house but I might get another one, It is only a material item, and I may have to move out of state but I will find work at some point. But you cannot escape they fall out of being a picket line crosser, that will haunt you till the day you die!

It is amazing how the laid off knobsticks pop in here as soon as they get culled from the Joak. Only a few have ever come in to the forum and had a meaningful debate. They seem to want to impress us all with their lack of and their skills at name calling. Somehow they must feel the need to impress us with the value of having a third grade education.

Ed, Your wooden shoes have dry rot.

"compression of the English language ":duh::duh::duh:.northwest hillbilly white trash. go back to school jethro.

I love how an obvious idiot can come on here, get confused by multi-syballic words and terminology obviously six grade levels above his comprehension, and then call US hillbillies...

What are you, the new Auburn district sales manager... HAHAHAHA!

I love how an obvious idiot can come on here, get confused by multi-syballic words and terminology obviously six grade levels above his comprehension, and then call US hillbillies...

no sir.
im your repo man-----see ya soon!!!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

He shows such anger I think he cleans the managers toilet.