New Penn | What happened to our union ?

What % of your union work force show up @ the monthly meeting demanding from their union leaders more money or change in the work place? That's what I thought. When 500 instead 50 people show up @ those meetings, then you will gain there attention & respect. Which in turn will force them to respond to your demands. Until then, there is your answer. von.
Members show up when they are pissed.
Low turnout means everyone is happy.

You may be asking the wrong person?
I was referring to Puff Drivers' comment.
I've asked him this question before.
Just curious to know, I've been drawing a check for 30 plus yrs.
Can't help but wonder what they robbed.

62 court cases and not one judge agrees with you. I deal in the realm of facts and truth, not Facebook memes.
I post what I believe! Facebook doesn't change my beliefs with meme s but I guess that anybody that puts their faith in our politically influenced judges would probably assume someone who had a different opinion than them must have been brainwashed by Facebook or Donald Trump!

A difference of opinion is not relevant whether dead people voted. It was not proven in many courts of law. Something such as that would be exceptionally easy to prove to even an incompetent judge. Here in Pennsylvania there were 3 proven cases of voter fraud. All 3 were Republicans voting for relatives. One guy voted for his dead mother and another voted wearing a disguise as his own son! His son was a registered Democrat and the poll workers were onto his disguise attempt.

A difference of opinion is not relevant whether dead people voted. It was not proven in many courts of law. Something such as that would be exceptionally easy to prove to even an incompetent judge. Here in Pennsylvania there were 3 proven cases of voter fraud. All 3 were Republicans voting for relatives. One guy voted for his dead mother and another voted wearing a disguise as his own son! His son was a registered Democrat and the poll workers were onto his disguise attempt.
You assume that because a judge or court came to a conclusion it is correct.

So civics lesson such as abiding by the rule of law law doesn't matter? Thirst for power above the rules of our Democratic Republic? Marxism 101

No thinking required. Every jurisdiction certified the election. Even with the criminal attempts at election tampering by the loser couldn't thwart our elections. Judges that he hand picked ruled against him. We don't elect POTUS by judging how many covidiots ignore public safety at cult rallies. Losing sucks. The Republicans know how that works. POTUS and both houses of Congress in just 2 election cycles. Introspection isn't their strong suit, apparently. Fire up another tax cut for the wealthy. It's the only thing in the playbook other than full on Marxism and the destruction of our democracy.

We are not a democracy for starters.

You do you boo. Answer one question for me though, how many poor people have you worked for? I’ve only worked for wealthy ones in my day, maybe I’m just a COVIDiot though.

Also, you do realize that under Biden more folks have caught and in turn passed away from covid 19 than under Trump so far, right?

So civics lesson such as abiding by the rule of law law doesn't matter? Thirst for power above the rules of our Democratic Republic? Marxism 101
So you do agree then...
"LET'S GO BRANDON "
That was probably the most exact to the point description of Joe Biden I have ever read!
Take care my work here is done

Simply not interested going down all the assorted rabbit holes of malignant conservatism. Build Back Better
For another point of view on "Build Back Better"...

‘Build Back Better’ Would Sink the Labor Market
The plan would tax those who produce and subsidize those who don’t—a poor recipe for growth.