New Penn | What happened to our union ?

Last time we were chatting in a different forum on a different topic you used that Facebook meme line...is that your go to when you get in over your head on a topic?
Well, I’m afraid what you say might be true, I don’t remember another conversation with you and I really don’t know what a Facebook meme line is, and I don’t think I’m over my head on this topic. It is tedious always hearing how many court cases there are, ad nausium.

Well, I’m afraid what you say might be true, I don’t remember another conversation with you and I really don’t know what a Facebook meme line is, and I don’t think I’m over my head on this topic. It is tedious always hearing how many court cases there are, ad nausium.
I was talking to RamBigHorn sorry if it showed your post, I guess I was responding to the conversation. RamBigHorn is a Troll in my book but that's just my opinion. And no I did not get that opinion from a Facebook memes!

I was talking to RamBigHorn sorry if it showed your post, I guess I was responding to the conversation. RamBigHorn is a Troll in my book but that's just my opinion. And no I did not get that opinion from a Facebook memes!
RamBigHorn is a troll period. Not just in your book. He is one of them useful idiots.

Tell your union Co-workers to stop voting YES , we are own worst enemies when it comes to voting !
Honda Singing GIF