Yellow | What happens to the 15% if this passes??? 1/25 of the stock or what

jimmykansas

TB Lurker
Credits
Thats a question I havent seen any comments on yet. If this box of screws is approved does that mean out of the 15% concession that (by the way...remember only 15 cents of each dollar goes to "warrents") we only get 1/25 th of what we were earning before? On another topic...the new posts. I started looking here by word of mouth upon the announcement day and found both good + bad comments, so much for the unbias format,seems like the non-newbies are all campaigning for a yes vote... I just wanna make a factual choice. I kinda doubt that there's alot of momentum from other ltl or management here. we have a union meeting tomorrow and I predict a no vote ... but I also predict the executive board of the teamsters in washington will override the vote (if NO) and approve it anyway. I have heard the BA say that could happen...its in the bylaws or somecrap like that. Oh yea , I also just got the YRC letter asking for a yes vote + promising new equipment (must mean computers cuz, I doubt they will buy new tractors for us )...now do you still think Im not a genuine heavyweight expert.:mad:

I just can't see them EVER having nice equipment. Well the drivers are partially to blame.

The stock warrants are worth what they are worth. If they convert debt into equity and issue new stock then it just further dilutes whatever warrants you have. They haven't done it yet, but they will if given the chance. I forsee the warrants to never be worth anything.

You just outed yourself there. truckinus, I dont believe you were ever former yrc in dallas or anywhere else. cuz if you were your response would have been that we have NEVER had nice equipment. those who worked for yrc will remember the red paint under the black on those international eagle trucks all over the nation with the a/c stripped out... and if you were legacy roadway it was even worse than that.

You just outed yourself there. truckinus, I dont believe you were ever former yrc in dallas or anywhere else. cuz if you were your response would have been that we have NEVER had nice equipment. those who worked for yrc will remember the red paint under the black on those international eagle trucks all over the nation with the a/c stripped out... and if you were legacy roadway it was even worse than that.

My name is Kieran D and last I checked I was #675 on the seniority list with a seniority date of 08/20/05. Last man working was 430 last I heard and I never expect to work for YRC again. I'm voting yes though because I want my options even if they only end up being worth $100.

No last names please ! And WE KNOW you worked for YRC !!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If this passes, the last agreements go out the window, they stated that if those agreements are thrown out the window the stock warrants go also. If the company can't survive, stock is worthless either way.