Estes | what has estes done for me

You must have forgotten to tip the valet. He would have parked your truck for you as well. As far as fuel ,tell me of ANY company with on site fuel that wants you to spend more money at the TA so you can get some bonus points.

so you are saying i should spend more than 30 minutes waiting behind 4 guys fueling one tank at a time, all the while not getting paid, then not complain about it??? silly me

BTW ,will you get tired of your new company and start bagging on them when something doesnt go just right?

na, i never expect things to go "just right". i do expect things to screw up every now and then. but when there is a total disregard for the employee's time does that employee have a right to complain?

how many hours a week of free time do you give before you complain?

how many hours a week of free time do you give before you complain?

I dont regard taking care of my truck as something I should be paid to do. In the long run it will keep me out of trouble like a breakdown or having to ride in a nasty broke down POS. As far as fueling I occasionally have to wait at a truckstop when I do fuel at one . Should I send a bill for my time to the truckstop? Some of you drivers may have been paid to fuel but in most cases it is the exception not the rule. I have never been paid to fuel at any company so I guess my greed level hasnt quite peaked.:greedy:

taking care of your equipment is different than doing the things that need to be done to make it run. maybe you didnt read before, i dont mind fueling off the clock. i do mind when it takes 30 minutes or more because the way they set the fuel island up. when thier sole purpose is to make everything move slower, i mind.

im sure the dock and yard guys would mind if estes made them clock out when they put fuel in thier units and made it take 4 times longer then it should. its funny, because when i look at the setup at the terminal the propane tanks are right next to the walk way just outside of the dock. maybe i should take a forklift and move the cage to the other side of the yard and wait and see if they mind. they do all they can to make the dock and yard more efficient but have absolutely no care when it comes to the driver and his time, thats where my problem is.

I dont regard taking care of my truck as something I should be paid to do. In the long run it will keep me out of trouble like a breakdown or having to ride in a nasty broke down POS.

i thought that was the shops job

As far as fueling I occasionally have to wait at a truckstop when I do fuel at one . Should I send a bill for my time to the truckstop?

sometimes ::shit:: happens, but when its the rule not the exception then things should change

Some of you drivers may have been paid to fuel but in most cases it is the exception not the rule. I have never been paid to fuel at any company so I guess my greed level hasnt quite peaked.

i dont think expecting to get paid to do a job is greed. anybody that works at estes in effect is not greedy actually. you are correct though, not many places pay you to fuel. some of them pay somebody to do it for you :biglaugh:

we all choose to work where we want why would anyone complain about there job you like it or you leave. it's that simple. why would anyone work at place there do not like.

this is somewhat indicative of the marriage failure rate and other social problems. its so easy just to pack up and let somebody else deal with all the mess that has become of something instead of making it better for your peers, yourself and your family.

this is somewhat indicative of the marriage failure rate and other social problems. its so easy just to pack up and let somebody else deal with all the mess that has become of something instead of making it better for your peers, yourself and your family.

What are you talking about? I do not get you.
Since I have posted on here I have been honest and thats saying more than, well you know who you are. I have given you advice how to change things and you just bitc* and say it wont work when it actually works most of the time. I bet you have never voiced a concern to Richmond?

Estes has an employee help line that you can call without them knowing who you are.

Have you ever used it?

I would guess not. If all the negative people on here would voice concerns and not ***** to Estes alot more would come out of it.

And how is ::shit::*ing on Estes in this forum helping your fellow drivers, yourself and your family??????

You berate the company and tell people not to come to work here and your leaving when you can, but still are collecting a check.

By the way I have been married over 18 years and I am only 38. I am me and all you have to do is ask a question and I will answer it honestly.

If you want to hear anger and hate then start a thread and say all I want is bitc*ing and complaining and I will not post in it.

I wonder how long all this hatred has been going on in here. I bet 2% of that effort could change our company for the better. I already know what your going to say " I already did it and it didnt work " B S ....

I am not saying you cant be unhappy and voice concerns. I am just saying if it is so bad how could a grown person put up with that????? I would not, I have enough choices in life I would not be shi* on. Sorry if you do not like that, oh wait no I am not....

What are you talking about? I do not get you.
Since I have posted on here I have been honest and thats saying more than, well you know who you are. I have given you advice how to change things and you just bitc* and say it wont work when it actually works most of the time. I bet you have never voiced a concern to Richmond?

Estes has an employee help line that you can call without them knowing who you are.

Have you ever used it?

I would guess not. If all the negative people on here would voice concerns and not ***** to Estes alot more would come out of it.

And how is ::shit::*ing on Estes in this forum helping your fellow drivers, yourself and your family??????

You berate the company and tell people not to come to work here and your leaving when you can, but still are collecting a check.

By the way I have been married over 18 years and I am only 38. I am me and all you have to do is ask a question and I will answer it honestly.

If you want to hear anger and hate then start a thread and say all I want is bitc*ing and complaining and I will not post in it.

I wonder how long all this hatred has been going on in here. I bet 2% of that effort could change our company for the better. I already know what your going to say " I already did it and it didnt work " B S ....

I am not saying you cant be unhappy and voice concerns. I am just saying if it is so bad how could a grown person put up with that????? I would not, I have enough choices in life I would not be shi* on. Sorry if you do not like that, oh wait no I am not....

all i have to say is " you da man" great post keep up the good work

JimBob,
Its nice to see others that care about our company posting on this forum. As far as i can tell there are 3 that are just trash. And if there is anything I can ever do to help all you have to do is ask.

ok so now you call me trash because i say what i feel? i heard a cb rambo this morning act about the same way as you just did...

people ask, i respond with how i feel. i dont lie or sugar coat it, sorry if it hurts your feelings.....no wait...no im not. i dug myself a hole i cannot get out of at the moment, thats my fault. i made a choice back when this was a much better company, things have changed ALOT the past year, so now i have to deal with it. but i guess thats not really your business.

at my terminal how i feel is the majority, YOU are the minority. so when a guy asks if they should apply, should i respond with what the majority says or the minority? since i dug myself a hole does that mean i should suggest somebody get a job at the very place most people at our terminal now despise? is it different at a major break bulk than a end of the line terminal you and jimbob probably work out of, most likely. i, unlike you, realize that.

you keep touting you give out your real name....well i did that too when i first got online. why does 99% fo the rest of this board use a made up name? i guess you are somehow better or more intelligent :toxic:

for some reason i think we have already gone over this whole thing before. yes i have voiced concerns using the help line. they only use that line for easy simple answers. you yourself said 2 guys that called complaining about wait times. one improved the other got cancelled lol. sounds about right.....50/50 chance getting something done.

if you "dont get" anything i say here, try and "get" this. i dont ::shit:: on estes, i cannot ::shit:: on them. they ::shit:: on thier employees. ever heard ::shit:: rolls downhill?

thats great you have been married that long, im almost there. they say in life, if you have a problem you either fix it or forget it. i guess im more of a fixer than a quitter. i do see some hope, its just not in the near future. we had a great chance last year to make a difference, im just trying to show people how things have changed since then and what we could of possibly had if we would of stayed the course.

i never want anger and hate in any topic in here, i just want the real deal no BS. you are getting frustrated because thats all you see....its not my fault most think that way.
you, jimbob, roadpig are the minority....thats fine with me i like hearing the other side of thigns. i just dont like reading what i know you wouldnt say to my face.

Oh yeah I am a forum rambo. YOU post the B S and dont back it up.

I am in Boise as you know. We have freight taken from us all the time from teams contract freight and extra board. So once again you had the info and chose to ignore it. I already answerd this B S before.

I think you need to go back and look at your posts and then maybe you will open your eyes. You spew hate.

There are really only three people who constantly post on this forum that are your majority.

I went back last night and read some of the things you where saying before I decide to post in here. You should it might help.

And a 50/50 chance is better than the chance you have posting your spew in here that equals 0.

Oh and your little threat is tiresome, reread your post about radio rambo.
I say what I want to whoever. I dont care about how big and bad the person is. So tell you what post your name and terminal and I will come see you and tell you everything. I am alot of things but a lier, a punk or a bitc* is not one of them.

I am not mad or upset at you I just feel sorry for you. So you be safe out there tonight freeze or is it now Forum Rambo.

RULE #1 Truckingboards is a friendly place, treat people with respect, posts made to antagonize others or just plain mean spirited posts will get you banned from Truckingboards, conduct yourself in an adult manner, Truckingboards wants your participation but constant troublemakers will be removed from Truckingboards

RULE #2 DO NOT resort to childish name calling if someone has a view you do not agree with, attack the subject of a post, not the one who posted it.

A refresher course might help with this thread.
Read all of the rules here.

This is a place to enjoy and relax. Perhaps some folks need to move on some other place and try it. Now behave and act like grown men.

THANK YOU hillbilly frog!

This has become a pretty terrible area lately. A lot of people come here to vent their opinions and it turns into individual arguments instead of just leaving opinions alone.

These people need to learn to just put up with opinions and respond if they have an intelligent, constructive and substance filled comment.

I too have lost it a few times with opinions, but if the few that insist on making this an argument or I'm better than you board, this board will continue to get less and less users.

I value this board and wish the fighting would stop. If you don't like what someone posted, either post a "response" with substance and not an attack...or...shut up.

Children......play nice....we are all in this
together, and in the end, we will all be in
it together.....unity is what keeps us all
going....it is easy to tear something down...
It is harder, to keep it together.....

na lol. some form of payment is the only thing that keeps this place running. we could argue about the unity, because i certainly havnt seen any, but im already in a somewhat decent arguement :funky:

ok so now you call me trash because i say what i feel? i heard a cb rambo this morning act about the same way as you just did...

people ask, i respond with how i feel. i dont lie or sugar coat it, sorry if it hurts your feelings.....no wait...no im not. i dug myself a hole i cannot get out of at the moment, thats my fault. i made a choice back when this was a much better company, things have changed ALOT the past year, so now i have to deal with it. but i guess thats not really your business.

at my terminal how i feel is the majority, YOU are the minority. so when a guy asks if they should apply, should i respond with what the majority says or the minority? since i dug myself a hole does that mean i should suggest somebody get a job at the very place most people at our terminal now despise? is it different at a major break bulk than a end of the line terminal you and jimbob probably work out of, most likely. i, unlike you, realize that.

you keep touting you give out your real name....well i did that too when i first got online. why does 99% fo the rest of this board use a made up name? i guess you are somehow better or more intelligent :toxic:

for some reason i think we have already gone over this whole thing before. yes i have voiced concerns using the help line. they only use that line for easy simple answers. you yourself said 2 guys that called complaining about wait times. one improved the other got cancelled lol. sounds about right.....50/50 chance getting something done.

if you "dont get" anything i say here, try and "get" this. i dont ::shit:: on estes, i cannot ::shit:: on them. they ::shit:: on thier employees. ever heard ::shit:: rolls downhill?

thats great you have been married that long, im almost there. they say in life, if you have a problem you either fix it or forget it. i guess im more of a fixer than a quitter. i do see some hope, its just not in the near future. we had a great chance last year to make a difference, im just trying to show people how things have changed since then and what we could of possibly had if we would of stayed the course.

i never want anger and hate in any topic in here, i just want the real deal no BS. you are getting frustrated because thats all you see....its not my fault most think that way.
you, jimbob, roadpig are the minority....thats fine with me i like hearing the other side of thigns. i just dont like reading what i know you wouldnt say to my face.

You da man!!!!!!!

Oh yeah I am a forum rambo. YOU post the B S and dont back it up.

I am in Boise as you know. We have freight taken from us all the time from teams contract freight and extra board. So once again you had the info and chose to ignore it. I already answerd this B S before.

I think you need to go back and look at your posts and then maybe you will open your eyes. You spew hate.

There are really only three people who constantly post on this forum that are your majority.

I went back last night and read some of the things you where saying before I decide to post in here. You should it might help.

And a 50/50 chance is better than the chance you have posting your spew in here that equals 0.

Oh and your little threat is tiresome, reread your post about radio rambo.
I say what I want to whoever. I dont care about how big and bad the person is. So tell you what post your name and terminal and I will come see you and tell you everything. I am alot of things but a lier, a punk or a bitc* is not one of them.

I am not mad or upset at you I just feel sorry for you. So you be safe out there tonight freeze or is it now Forum Rambo.

You know I'm really feeling neglected here. To the Jim twins. Can we have a Barney moment together? Repeat after me. I love you, you love me, we are a disfuctional Estes family....