Estes | What I HEARD

welcome to the boards billyboy. i see you've joined way back in 2007 and only 4 posts. wow not much to say and one of your posts was in my thread. I'm truly honored

yea I talked to my T.M. he said the same thing, going to be some sad faces this close to christmas in the next couple of weeks, good luck to everyone an remember watch out for yourself first, nothing personal just buisnes. Oh yea your senority will only help you on vac. days.

your senority will only help you on vac. days.

Your start date senority will help you keep your job. Your

line haul senority will be the bid run lineup. Hub drivers will

bid against hub... team drivers will not be split. So im

told. ....If I was a low man I would use your vacation days

this week. I don't think they will pay you if you get laid off.

If you dont use them and get laid off add them to your trip

sheet. Just a thought. Good luck.

yea I talked to my T.M. he said the same thing, going to be some sad faces this close to christmas in the next couple of weeks, good luck to everyone an remember watch out for yourself first, nothing personal just buisnes. Oh yea your senority will only help you on vac. days.

I wasn't laying to ya. thanks for double checkin though. i think in kansas city we will all be ok. I hope. kinda scarey i guess all of us will know more next week.
fri we are supposed to get our runs that we can bid on then our t.m. will call everyone monday and tuesday. so good luck to everyone