What In The World Just Happened At The End Of Monday Night Football?

2ujuju7a.jpg

Golden Tate(while watching the replay) on a question put to him from an ESPN reporter..."Did you interfere with a Packer defender'? Tate, "I don't what you are talking about"...To Tate, from me... "Are you blind, deaf and stupid,and were you born that way"? He clearly pushed the Packer defender...Pass interference in the endzone on the offense, number "STUPID".......Game over...And they say the nice Catholic boys that come outta Notre Dame don't lie....

I'm done with this league until the regular refs return. I've had my fill of this bullsh!t. Horrible officiating is ruining the game. I'm on a one person boycott.

All the refs had to do is call the offensive interference, and possession of the ball would have been irrelevant. They suck!

I think it's great, was getting tired of all the bull$$$$ calls when regular refs were in the last couple of years. A few games with these refs won't be so bad.

Wait until one of the teams who lost a game because of bad calls, miss the playoffs because of that game.

If the regular officials aren't back by week 7, this year is a wash as far as seeing good football...It's really pathetic...And Goodell is the ring leader of this debacle....

Football is a BILLION dollar industry. The money these guys are asking for is a not even worth talking about. No one even knows what they are holding out for. Because it is so irrelevant that no one cares to even report it.

Lingerie league may become a viable option over NFL if the fiasco continues.The scenery is remarkable and nobody cares who wins,lol..

Amazing how the talks speed up after MNF,right....Haven't talked in almost a week.....They are close to a deal 32 hours later.....You GO Mr. Commish.....YOU ARE "THE" MAN...

If these are Div.III officials,who's officiating Div.III games right now?
I heard that one of those quacks had been fired from the Lingerie Football League. Either for drooling all over his uniform or because he sucked.

Oops. Didn't see Roadrunners link until after I posted.