Reddaway | What is everyone opinions on Gary H.????

p.s.
f*** you holyjoke!!! F*** swift, f*** j.b., and f*** all of the other companies that have made this industry the way it is along with the gas prices!!!

Gone Again

Have one for me Turtle and Good Luck
shootersREX_468x309.jpg

say it aint so!!!!!!

You're right... I just got laid off again for the last time.
F*** YRC AND F*** ALL OF THE POOR YRC MANAGEMENT THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN THIS COMPANY AND HAS NO CARE FOR THEIR EMPLOYESS! F*** THIS WHOLE PIECE OF S*** INDUSTRY!:tongue0002::cuss::maddance3::ranting:
DAM turtle you got laid off again. sorry to hear that, that really sucks, how many drivers did they lay off? 1 or 2 above you , or was it a lot? good luck, if it was just you, theres a good chance they will call you back..

DAM turtle you got laid off again. sorry to hear that, that really sucks, how many drivers did they lay off? 1 or 2 above you , or was it a lot? good luck, if it was just you, theres a good chance they will call you back..
No bro... 4 below me and 1 above me so with me that makes 6. I just heard last night that they're laying off 2 more at the end of this week. Then Eric in dispatch told me on Sunday that they're laying off some in your terminal here in a couple of weeks. So that takes my chances of going to your yard to work. If I had just applied in Fontana in the first place, I wouldn't be going through this right now. I'd be just a little ahead of Alfred. Do you know Alfred usf523? Oh well... Sht happens.:smilie_132:

No bro... 4 below me and 1 above me so with me that makes 6. I just heard last night that they're laying off 2 more at the end of this week. Then Eric in dispatch told me on Sunday that they're laying off some in your terminal here in a couple of weeks. So that takes my chances of going to your yard to work. If I had just applied in Fontana in the first place, I wouldn't be going through this right now. I'd be just a little ahead of Alfred. Do you know Alfred usf523? Oh well... Sht happens.:smilie_132:
yep i know alfred, seems to me we have enough work in fontana, I see alot of guys down on the board working, I would take them to the bank on the unemployment bennies:1036316054:

yep i know alfred, seems to me we have enough work in fontana, I see alot of guys down on the board working, I would take them to the bank on the unemployment bennies:1036316054:
Wait, I take that back... Alfred would be just a little ahead of me. I think he hired in at Fontana about 1 or 2 weeks before I hired in at Orange. I just wonder if the layoffs in FON are gonna go very high up the board.:hide:

fontana

Wait, I take that back... Alfred would be just a little ahead of me. I think he hired in at Fontana about 1 or 2 weeks before I hired in at Orange. I just wonder if the layoffs in FON are gonna go very high up the board.:hide:
I will post any happenings, I got to stay under the chair:hide:

I knew Gary H. quite well. I dealt with him at least weekly when he worked for Reddaway. We are GLAD he quit. The SOB Kept doing everything he could to expand the Non Union Terminals, and Starve out the Union Line Drivers. Best thing I ever saw whas Gary break a chair during a Grievance Hearing. He was just sitting there , and the Chair Collapsed from the weight of his Fat ***!!
His Replacement(John C.) can be a tough person to deal with, but He can also be one of the fairest persons to have as Boss. John at least won't play the foolish Games Gary used to just to feed his ego.
Don S., StewardPortland Terminal, & Local 162 Officer