What Is Still Own By American.

Why

TB Lurker
Credits
Smithfield Foods - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smithfield_Foods
Smithfield Foods
, Inc., is a meat-processing company based in Smithfield, Virginia, in the United States, and a wholly owned subsidiary of WH Group of China. Founded in 1936 as the Smithfield Packing Company by Joseph W. Luter and his son, the company is the largest pig and pork producer in the world. In addition to owning over 500 farms in the US, Smithfield contracts with another 2,000 independent farms around the country to grow Smithfield's pigs. Outside the US, the company has facilities in
China will take over

Smithfield Foods - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
/wiki/Smithfield_Foods
Smithfield Foods
, Inc., is a meat-processing company based in Smithfield, Virginia, in the United States, and a wholly owned subsidiary of WH Group of China. Founded in 1936 as the Smithfield Packing Company by Joseph W. Luter and his son, the company is the largest pig and pork producer in the world. In addition to owning over 500 farms in the US, Smithfield contracts with another 2,000 independent farms around the country to grow Smithfield's pigs. Outside the US, the company has facilities in
China will take over
i was always told many years ago, about say for instance the Saudi's buying up real estate and such.

so what? they cannot take it back to thier countries.

if there are no American corporations wanting to buy up some of these company's, or American investors so what?

isn't it better to be bought out by another country than say go belly up and put people out of work?

the meats are still bred, butchered and sold here in the states, they still have to follow the FDA regulations.

i see no problems, in fact, we had a smithfield ham on x-mass day....tender, juicy.

i was always told many years ago, about say for instance the Saudi's buying up real estate and such.

so what? they cannot take it back to thier countries.

if there are no American corporations wanting to buy up some of these company's, or American investors so what?

isn't it better to be bought out by another country than say go belly up and put people out of work?

the meats are still bred, butchered and sold here in the states, they still have to follow the FDA regulations.

i see no problems, in fact, we had a smithfield ham on x-mass day....tender, juicy.

The way trade laws and regs are going Pork must be at the bottom of the list for another country to buy up
You could say this industry has no worries when it comes to foreign ownership