Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

What lies ahead if warmongers aren't stopped

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
Tulsi
I’ve been on Reserve duty at Ft Bragg, NC, thinking about Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor, my brothers and sisters in arms who perished, and how that day of infamy catapulted us into a world war which resulted in the deaths and suffering of millions of people—and how infinitely greater the death and suffering will be if we allow the mainstream media, military industrial complex, and self-serving politicians to lead us into the apocalypse of World War 3. It’s time for anyone who cares about their loved ones, other Americans, and all human beings and wildlife, to wake up to this very grim reality of what lies ahead if we don’t stop them.
I tend to agree with her.

Cerberus_Kelpie

Premium
Humanity isn't long for this Planet at the rate of DESTRUCTION!!
Eliminating TREES in The Amazon Defeats The NATURAL AIR PURIFYING SYSTEM, so it's a slow choking DEATH.
Soon Enough (hopefully beyond the life of most current Beings), North & South America will be One LONG DESERT.

It's been stated ONLINE IN NUMEROUS PUBLICATIONS:
"When The Bees Die, Humanity Is Not Long After!"

Mankind is the ONLY ANIMAL who destroys his/her/the/their Living Environment then has the AUDACITY to ask "WHAT HAPPENED??" :ambivalence::anonymous::heykoolaid::moon2::stirthepot::tumbleweed:

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
Eliminating TREES in The Amazon Defeats The NATURAL AIR PURIFYING SYSTEM, so it's a slow choking DEATH.
Soon Enough (hopefully beyond the life of most current Beings), North & South America will be One LONG DESERT.

Mankind is the ONLY ANIMAL who destroys his/her/the/their Living Environment then has the AUDACITY to ask "WHAT HAPPENED??" :ambivalence::anonymous::heykoolaid::moon2::stirthepot::tumbleweed:
What does that have to do with with the war drums in DC?

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
Speaking alongside Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis at a press conference in Sochi on Wednesday, Putin said that “it would be criminal inaction on our side to spinelessly watch all that's taking place” when it comes to the prospect of neighboring Ukraine joining NATO.

According to him, "Russia conducts peace-loving foreign policy, but we have a right to provide for our own safety,” cautioning that the US-led military bloc’s weapons could be deployed further and further eastwards if Kiev’s long-standing hopes for membership were granted.
Do the American people really care about nato enough to go to war with Russia over them?
We can’t even get NATO countries to pay their bills.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
I’m afraid all those reptiles surrounding Brandon could talk him into something America won’t be able to finish.
The reality is that Brandon and the scum advising him don't like America anyway, so they don't care what happens to it.
And I highly doubt that anyone in charge has the stones to thwart an attack, they'd just sit back and let us be destroyed. Want proof? Just look at what they are doing to our nation. Division, hate, and anarchy everywhere you look. It's easy to make the case that they want us to destroy ourselves from within.

Hookman

Just passing thru
Premium
Tulsi
I’ve been on Reserve duty at Ft Bragg, NC, thinking about Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor, my brothers and sisters in arms who perished, and how that day of infamy catapulted us into a world war which resulted in the deaths and suffering of millions of people—and how infinitely greater the death and suffering will be if we allow the mainstream media, military industrial complex, and self-serving politicians to lead us into the apocalypse of World War 3. It’s time for anyone who cares about their loved ones, other Americans, and all human beings and wildlife, to wake up to this very grim reality of what lies ahead if we don’t stop them.
I tend to agree with her.
The question is not "if" but "when" as the Bible spells these things out & even if a person doesn't believe in Jesus all one has to do is look at this world today and see it collapsing.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
What does that have to do with with the war drums in DC?

tenor.gif

jimmy g

Kook
Premium

There was an article I saw yesterday that mining for nickel for electric cars is wiping out the rain forests of the Philippine Islands.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
"Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat
And the lines on the map
Moved from side to side"

Pink Floyd