Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

What lies ahead if warmongers aren't stopped

jimmy g

Kook
Premium
Alfred Lord Tennyson wrote my favorite poem about fighting in the Ukraine, against the Russians….

Half a league, half a league,

Half a league onward,

All in the valley of Death

Rode the six hundred.

‘Charge,’ was the captain’s cry;

Their’s not to reason why,

Their’s not to make reply,

Their’s but to do and die,

Into the valley of Death

Rode the six hundred.

a9faninnc

I live Here
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium
And, ……. While we are distracted……. China takes Taiwan. That’s where the nukes REALLY fly!
I think the two superpowers(China and Russia),along with the US would use constraint regarding nuclear strikes.However,actors like Iran would not hesitate to initiate world destruction.

jimmy g

Kook
Premium
I think the two superpowers(China and Russia),along with the US would use constraint regarding nuclear strikes.However,actors like Iran would not hesitate to initiate world destruction.
I don’t think China will hold restraint much longer. They see Joe as our weakest Prez ever, and see their golden opportunity to eliminate their competition, IMO….

it fits Scripture, IMO….

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Lets worry about our own borders before we defend a country on the other side of the world.Heard a Repub senator talk of not ruling out a "first strike "nuclear attack over Ukraine.What an idiotic comment.
Not sure who that was, but that person is an idiot and likely has the same military complex "donors" as Liz Cheney has.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Yep. China and Russia don't want to become the one who starts it, so they'll do it by proxy so that they can blame someone else. Either that, or they'll make a move that forces a response from the other super powers, then it's on.
Biden will not do anything even after they make a move as long as their move isn't directly against America itself.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
I don’t think China will hold restraint much longer. They see Joe as our weakest Prez ever, and see their golden opportunity to eliminate their competition, IMO….

it fits Scripture, IMO….
I know that Biden's philosophy is "diplomacy" and that's where it ends, so I doubt that he'll do anything to China if they take over Taiwan. Like with Russia, he'll say that the sanctions will work, but if China or Russia acts, it's too late for and beyond sanctions.
The world is a tinder box right now and America's weakness is the match that will light it.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium
If you don't give them war in the Middle East....they war on the people of Australia and New Zealand and Canada and Europe by mandating vaccines and passports.
Here too.
If the mandates don't stop....white people will be under military tyranny worldwide.
And it is in predominant white nations.
Not just in the classroom with CRT.
Not just in the media.
Not just by labeling Trump supporters as terrorists.
Acts of war on the people are happening.