Estes | What next.....

dltdock28

TB Lurker
Credits
Have been gone for a bit, but I am back and just found out that Rob Estes will be touring
the country with the new "Chaplain" he hired
for the company.....are we really in that much
trouble, that we need a sky pilot....Just how
much more.....what's next....????

Have been gone for a bit, but I am back and just found out that Rob Estes will be touring
Maybe all the TMs will have to take confession.

Maybe all the TMs will have to take confession.

:hysterical: Now that'd be interesting. I'm not sure whats next..it sure does seem as though somethings stirring..only time will tell. Also heard they laid off all but 1 of the dock guys @ 001 and they laid off a few of the P&D drivers there, and layoffs also reportedly happened at our Salisbury terminal. Supposedly they came to 024 a few weeks ago to look @ laying of some P&D drivers...anyone else have any news of RECENT layoffs or hour reductions? Like Richmond and Charlotte going dark on weekends?

Oh HELL not a chaplian maybe he is going to give last rites, or maybe he is going to exorcise the terminals :mfight: dont worry i will fight him to the end:Duel:

Lord knows we need the demons removed from some of our drivers....bout time! The power of Christ compels you!, The power of Christ compels you!! WHY Dimmy, why you do this to me Dimmy!! Your not MY MOTHER!!!

Lord knows we need the demons removed from some of our drivers....bout time! The power of Christ compels you!, The power of Christ compels you!! WHY Dimmy, why you do this to me Dimmy!! Your not MY MOTHER!!!

You do not agree with some drivers points of views so they must have demons? Maybe you should read the good book and start taking it to heart and let jesus in.