R&L | What R@L did to the NE Traveling Mechanic

while i will agree what the regional manager did was crap.
the company is under no obligation to let people off for girlfriend support, live in or otherwise. had it been a wife, child, or parent they could not have pulled this.

That is what is wrong with people these days. Always looking for a reason to be an idiot. Girlfriend, Wife, if he cares and lives with her whats the difference?

That is what is wrong with people these days. Always looking for a reason to be an idiot. Girlfriend, Wife, if he cares and lives with her whats the difference?
since i have done nothing to provoke you i'll assume (for now ) your not calling me an idiot.
the difference is under fmla rules the company is under no obligation to allow for girlfriend support.
read all the post to this thread. first i already said they were wrong for telling him he could have time off and then denying it. also other posters have said this may not have even happened.

since i have done nothing to provoke you i'll assume (for now ) your not calling me an idiot.
the difference is under fmla rules the company is under no obligation to allow for girlfriend support.
read all the post to this thread. first i already said they were wrong for telling him he could have time off and then denying it. also other posters have said this may not have even happened.

I was not refering to you as an Idiot. My point was directed toward the decision makers in this case.

This post is funny. Ready to bash , without the facts again.

I heard her surgery wasn't until the 1st of NOV. The traveling guy will be with her is what I heard from the PHI SF.

If you heard that from the new PHI S/F, he gave you some bad info. On Sunday evening the NE traveling mechanic was sent to, I believe, Syracuse.
This new PHI S/F does not have a clue. He is not ordering parts when the mechanics are requesting them. He has no idea which mechanics can do which jobs.
They really dropped the ball when they hired this one from the outside.

If you heard that from the new PHI S/F, he gave you some bad info. On Sunday evening the NE traveling mechanic was sent to, I believe, Syracuse.
This new PHI S/F does not have a clue. He is not ordering parts when the mechanics are requesting them. He has no idea which mechanics can do which jobs.
They really dropped the ball when they hired this one from the outside.

wow....... i remember back in the days when it was kool workin in phi shop........btw, what happened to the old crew that was in the phi shop 2 or 3 years ago?

cool dudes in all 3 shops; truck,trailer, and body shop.........parts guy still there or did he leave with the old crew too?

Last edited by a moderator:
to hatfield...hows it going...here i go.cant remember the ne regional boss short little tyrant he was if i ever see him again we will have some words...ed was a nice guy he tried to help but his hands were tied and yes to the fat guy who took over the regional boss job you are so full of :::shit::: its not even funny my advice for all mechs in ne watch your backs your fronts and everthing else. rl paid well but man they wanted your soul..i have moved on to a much better truck company pays 2 dollars and hour less but man they treat us well i still see 1 driver time to time and he fills me in ...had a nice luncheon today and we all got bonuses for a good year..what did you guys get? so in closing i liked all the people at hatfield george and dan and ALL THE REST..TO THE DRIVERS THERE I LIKED EVERY 1 OF THEM I TRIED TO DO THE BEST I COULD FOR ALL OF YOU WHILE THERE..I WOULD WORK FOR RL BUT THEY WOULD REALLY HAVE TO CHANGE ALOT..GETTER BETTER BOSSES NOT YES MEN OR ASS KISSERS..LET THE MECHS DO THEIR JOBS AND TREAT THEM DECENT NOT MUCH TO ASK FOR I GUESS...MERRY XMAS HATFIELD AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

to hatfield...hows it going...here i go.cant remember the ne regional boss short little tyrant he was if i ever see him again we will have some words...ed bradley was a nice guy he tried to help but his hands were tied and yes to the fat guy who took over the regional boss job you are so full of ::shit:: its not even funny my advice for all mechs in ne watch your backs your fronts and everthing else. rl paid well but man they wanted your soul..i have moved on to a much better truck company pays 2 dollars and hour less but man they treat us well i still see 1 driver time to time and he fills me in ...had a nice luncheon today and we all got bonuses for a good year..what did you guys get? so in closing i liked all the people at hatfield george and dan and ALL THE REST..TO THE DRIVERS THERE I LIKED EVERY 1 OF THEM I TRIED TO DO THE BEST I COULD FOR ALL OF YOU WHILE THERE..I WOULD WORK FOR RL BUT THEY WOULD REALLY HAVE TO CHANGE ALOT..GETTER BETTER BOSSES NOT YES MEN OR ASS KISSERS..LET THE MECHS DO THEIR JOBS AND TREAT THEM DECENT NOT MUCH TO ASK FOR I GUESS...MERRY XMAS HATFIELD AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

:couch::nono_h4h::ranting2:

and on a serious note-
heres an idea: u dont like john, fine. but how about a fella as tough as you must be TELL HIM TO HIS ******* FACE before you leave, and confront the traveling mechanic about your supposed missing crap also on your way out the door you half cocked fool. look at my prior posts, i certainly wont be the guy defending r&l, but the last thing this board needs is a drunkard calling people names and accusing guys of stealing.
you got another job? good for you. hope it works out well for ya. go post your crap on that board.

to hatfield...hows it going...here i go.cant remember the ne regional boss short little tyrant he was if i ever see him again we will have some words...ed was a nice guy he tried to help but his hands were tied and yes to the fat guy who took over the regional boss job you are so full of :::shit::: its not even funny my advice for all mechs in ne watch your backs your fronts and everthing else. rl paid well but man they wanted your soul..i have moved on to a much better truck company pays 2 dollars and hour less but man they treat us well i still see 1 driver time to time and he fills me in ...had a nice luncheon today and we all got bonuses for a good year..what did you guys get? so in closing i liked all the people at hatfield george and dan and ALL THE REST..TO THE DRIVERS THERE I LIKED EVERY 1 OF THEM I TRIED TO DO THE BEST I COULD FOR ALL OF YOU WHILE THERE..I WOULD WORK FOR RL BUT THEY WOULD REALLY HAVE TO CHANGE ALOT..GETTER BETTER BOSSES NOT YES MEN OR ASS KISSERS..LET THE MECHS DO THEIR JOBS AND TREAT THEM DECENT NOT MUCH TO ASK FOR I GUESS...MERRY XMAS HATFIELD AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

So I guess this is the prior Hat mechanic that was fired for falsefying company records and ordering 10-20 thousand dollars in parts never installing them and charging them out, hmmm. your right ed is a good guy, we didnt see eye to eye on many things but letting you go everyone didnt have any issue with, enjoy your new job and your luncheons, also the new regional manager is 10 times better than you at anything and will take care of his mechanics. All the none hackers(you) have already been removed from the system. So happy holidays and enjoy your new job.:clapping:

So I guess this is the prior Hat mechanic that was fired for falsefying company records and ordering 10-20 thousand dollars in parts never installing them and charging them out, hmmm. your right ed is a good guy, we didnt see eye to eye on many things but letting you go everyone didnt have any issue with, enjoy your new job and your luncheons, also the new regional manager is 10 times better than you at anything and will take care of his mechanics. All the none hackers(you) have already been removed from the system. So happy holidays and enjoy your new job.:clapping:

i know who u talkin about......hes the one that hooked me up with his company up in my neck of the woods. when i told him about this post, we cracked up......lol . dont know whos orriginal post this was, maybe the mechanics after sfnot that woke up to reality.....who knows. btw, whos there now? or how many left there?.....lol

oh well, take care rl boys, good luck.

oh btw sfnot, wanna say thanks again for the hook up......took a break from ot today, hows your location doin?....heard u been rackin up ot too......

peace brother.........

i know who u talkin about......hes the one that hooked me up with his company up in my neck of the woods. when i told him about this post, we cracked up......lol . dont know whos orriginal post this was, maybe the mechanics after sfnot that woke up to reality.....who knows. btw, whos there now? or how many left there?.....lol

oh well, take care rl boys, good luck.

oh btw sfnot, wanna say thanks again for the hook up......took a break from ot today, hows your location doin?....heard u been rackin up ot too......

peace brother.........

ok then?????????

Hey former gearhead I know who you are talking about as well. Do me a favor and ask him how many right front steer wheels flew off equipment he worked on? We had a class on proper bearing adjustments for everyone because of him and he still had an attitude during the class. So why dont both of you go to your new jobs and hug and kiss each other cause no one misses either of ya. so peace to you brother.

I've had to take time off twice due to family issues, once for my wife, once for my son. Both very serious operations. Both times, two different TM's denied my time off requests. Both times I called Corporate, told them my situation and was granted the time off BY corporate. TM's both kissed my butt for a few days after I got back.

Also helps if you know your states laws regarding employers, each state is different but if you work in a state no matter where the corp offices are located, the employer must obide by the laws in the state you work in.

Always check with the state your in when R+L (I should say your TM )tries something that seems off, more than likely your TM is breaking a law!! Union or not, your states employment laws are there to protect you!!

Just keep that in mind!

I've had to take time off twice due to family issues, once for my wife, once for my son. Both very serious operations. Both times, two different TM's denied my time off requests. Both times I called Corporate, told them my situation and was granted the time off BY corporate. TM's both kissed my butt for a few days after I got back.

Also helps if you know your states laws regarding employers, each state is different but if you work in a state no matter where the corp offices are located, the employer must obide by the laws in the state you work in.

Always check with the state your in when R+L (I should say your TM )tries something that seems off, more than likely your TM is breaking a law!! Union or not, your states employment laws are there to protect you!!

Just keep that in mind!

Your TMs are both total douches !!!!