Reddaway | What Reddaway Barns Are Union

imported_ROTATOR

TB Lurker
Credits
Gentlemen I am a Holland road man and just wondering of all your Reddaway terminals, which ones are Union and how many terminals do you guys have in your entire system, all tolled. I think you guys have more terminals then we presently do at Holland now. We are now at 52 open terminals. On Friday, 6/12/09, five more will be closed. It seems to me, that the YRC morons have really let you guys stay pretty much unchanged, so I am glad to hear that for all your sake. Good luck.:shift:

No they havent left us unchanged we just closed 5 or 6 terminals. yrc keeps jerking us around. just pray for a buyer.

No they havent left us unchanged we just closed 5 or 6 terminals. yrc keeps jerking us around. just pray for a buyer.

Stryker, I said in my post YRC HAS PRETTY MUCH left Reddaway unchanged. You say YRC had you guys close 5 - 6terminals. Well YRC closed 5 Holland terminals back in early 2008, 11 Holland terminals on 4/4/09 (mine included), and on next Friday 6/12/09, 5 more Holland terminals will close. That totals up to 21 Holland terminals closed in a little over a year. New Penn in my area the Northeast, has closed none, so far. As you must be aware by now, Yellow and Roadway has merged so many of their terminals together everywhere, I could not even venture a guess on how many were closed and/or merged to date. Reddaway HAS BEEN SPARED so far, even though you think YRC has been jerking you guys around. I can tell you horror stories you would not believe about current closures. Sorry, to hear about your 5 OR 6 closures, but you should count your blessings. Keep your fingers crossed driver. Good Luck.:Poke:

Its going to get worse. But dont worry "Obama" loves you.

Gentlemen I am a Holland road man and just wondering of all your Reddaway terminals, which ones are Union and how many terminals do you guys have in your entire system, all tolled. I think you guys have more terminals then we presently do at Holland now. We are now at 52 open terminals. On Friday, 6/12/09, five more will be closed. It seems to me, that the YRC morons have really let you guys stay pretty much unchanged, so I am glad to hear that for all your sake. Good luck.:shift:

I have seen alot of posts on here but no one has answered the question? Which barns are union, whether driver/dock and office or not.

It would be easier to tell you which are not. Let me do some checking to get all my facts straight and I'll be back.

So far here's what I have anyone else with more info please post.

Oakland = union
Sacramento = non-union (decerted)
Redding = needs 5 more votes for union as of 4 days ago.
Stockton = union
Medford = union
Grants Pass = (decerted)
Eugene = union
Salem = union
Boise = union
Twin Falls = non union
Las Vegas = non-union
Denver = non-union
Salt lake Union = non-union
Seattle = union
Spokane = non-union
Grand Junction = union
Orange = non-union
Fontana = non-union

So far here's what I have anyone else with more info please post.

Oakland = union
Sacramento = non-union (decerted)
Redding = needs 5 more votes for union as of 4 days ago.
Stockton = union
Medford = union
Grants Pass = (decerted)
Eugene = union
Salem = union
Boise = union
Twin Falls = non union
Las Vegas = non-union
Denver = non-union
Salt lake Union = non-union
Seattle = union
Spokane = non-union
Grand Junction = union
Orange = non-union
Fontana = non-union

USA TRKR Thank you again and KEEP GOING with the INFO!!:biglaugh:

Now why are you laughing?

I'm still working on it.
Your Welcome Benny

USA TRKR I clicked the WRONG SMILIE and did not realize it until I had already posted it!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: That is the correct smilie, I should have used AND YOU GOT A DOUBLE THUMBS UP. So how about that DRIVER!!!!!!!:shift:

I almost had to get a complex there for a minute....:biglaugh:

I'm still working on the rest. I'm in Ca. so I have to ask around about the other states.

25% of Reddaway is union. This is the hard number, because what that company keeps refusing to answer in negotiations is if "they're bleeding money, and need immediate economic relief," whay haven't they mandated 10% concessions for the other 75% of the company (non-union personnel)?????

Not only did they not cut 10%, they got a 30 cent raise as of Jan. 1?????
BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25% of Reddaway is union. This is the hard number, because what that company keeps refusing to answer in negotiations is if "they're bleeding money, and need immediate economic relief," whay haven't they mandated 10% concessions for the other 75% of the company (non-union personnel)?????

Not only did they not cut 10%, they got a 30 cent raise as of Jan. 1?????
BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha sounds like your bitter:eck13:But wait "the union will take care of you".Now I'm confused... what part is B.S? LMFAO!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:I should take a pay cut why???? LOL LOL

Lets try to keep this thread under control. I want this to be easy to find and read. No debating here just list any barns you know of that are union or not. I'm still working on it.