Reddaway | What Reddaway Barns Are Union

for real? you can make that happen?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I hope so. I have a good number of signed cards in my hot little hand. I just got home from dinner with a couple of union buddies, and guess who was there, TJ, BS, a few other big shots I didn’t recognize and most of what’s left Sacramento’s line Drivers. We must have stunk or something because they sat as far away from us as they could, they said what they had to say quietly and quickly and left out the back door. Even my old friend MK wouldn’t look me in the eye.:pirate2:

Hope you get enough cards. This winter is going to be slower than last. If they dont sign those cards by November, many of your guys will be layed off or working part time with no benefits, like a large portion of the guys from the Orange Terminal.

sac-line drivers

They are still drinking it. Nope, no sorry feeling here. They get what they wanted.
You know the line drivers that are still there dont give a dam about those guys that were laid off, all they care about is their little run. Only 8-line drivers left! Soon they'll all be laid off and LA, RENO, STOCKTON, and OAKLAND will get all of sacramento's line freight!:TR10driving03:

You know the line drivers that are still there dont give a dam about those guys that were laid off, all they care about is their little run. Only 8-line drivers left! Soon they'll all be laid off and LA, RENO, STOCKTON, and OAKLAND will get all of sacramento's line freight!:TR10driving03:

Its starting to happen and they still won't sign cards. No brainer except for the chosen few still worried about whats left of their 401K

Colorado Springs, CO non-union
Buffalo, WY non-union
Billings, MT non-union

I think most terminals in Montana are non-union

union terms, org has 2, wa has 1 and ca has3 and az has 1

Bad info... Washington has 2 union terminals.. Seattle and Burlington/Mt. Vernon... Oregon has 4...Portland, Medford, Eugene and Salem.. If I'm wrong I apologize. I think I'm right.

. Oregon has 4...Portland, Medford, Eugene and Salem.. If I'm wrong I apologize. I think I'm right.
You're not, but nobody's perfect.
As of today, there still K-falls, Coos Bay, Newport, Roseburg, and Brookings.
:silenced:But only Jack P. knows what it'll be like next week.:shutup2:

Only 4

There are only 4 in California. Compton, Oakland, Stockton and Santa Rosa California. Which is about 1/4th of the terminals in California.