ABF | What terminal numbers are hiring?

mad trucker

Road Driver
Credits
Well Pico 150 just put on 2 more Road drivers full time.:bananapartyhat:

Let me know what other term are hiring and for what.;)
Thank you

Well Pico 150 just put on 2 more Road drivers full time.:bananapartyhat:

Let me know what other term are hiring and for what.;)
Thank you

Well 042 CAR has had a sign out in front of the terminal for about month and a half looking for, Road,City, and Dock. We have about 5 to 10 new faces on the dock and about a hand full of new Road drivers hired on.:clap:

064 has the hiring sign out for the road,saw some new faces but dont know how many they want (must be more than a couple or they wouldnt have put the sign up)

abf.jobs is a pretty good resource for this. I noticed a pilot position that I've never noticed before. There are currently no openings but I think I'll get the pilot endorsement in case the opening ever comes up again.

SCH has been busy and backed up with freight waiting to be worked, see a couple new faces on the dock. Rumor has it they will be hiring several more but you know how rumors are.

I've heard that SCH&{and the other Chicago terminals} (not sure of the numbers ) is/are looking for city/shuttle drivers, as well as road drivers .Even some dock.

Last edited by a moderator:
030 Det. Looking to put some casuals on heard 4 positions Good thing!!!! guys going over 60 hrs. a week and 14 hrs. a day not a good thing!!!!!

Just got home from training a new dockman today. Although he is not new, he has pleanty experience with YRC. Got secondhand info from a good management source they are hiring 20 to 25 dockman. All from YRC, a couple new supervisors that have come over from next door are helping go through the many apps to get the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
found this on craigslist today .

Fri Aug 27

ABF CITY DRIVER (Checker/Driver) - (Fresno)
Thu Aug 26

ABF ROAD DRIVER (Casual/Part-time) - (Fresno)

I Heard 15 on The road @ 064 (rumor) about a half dozen city guys from various terminals turned 064 last weekend