Estes | What The F@#$?

Barstow

TB Lurker
Credits
:shock: WOW! I can't believe I asked a simple question about a supposed rumor about bid runs and you have the gall to call me a jack a@#.......What is this 1st grade bullsh#$?...First of all, I work for estes west, started at G.I about 5yrs ago, always been on a bid run and if something happened they would rebid due to your senority. Well to make a long story short, I had my 584 mile run cancelled and now I'm on the extra board..and there are people with less senority than me on bid runs!!!! So, you all can just KISS MY !@@!!!!!!!!!! with your petty comments!!! I'll just have to wait and see for myself...until then, I'll just keep on trucking and stay out of the way of all you Elementary students......:butt kiss:

:shock: WOW! I can't believe I asked a simple question about a supposed rumor about bid runs and you have the gall to call me a jack a@#.......What is this 1st grade bullsh#$?...First of all, I work for estes west, started at G.I about 5yrs ago, always been on a bid run and if something happened they would rebid due to your senority. Well to make a long story short, I had my 584 mile run cancelled and now I'm on the extra board..and there are people with less senority than me on bid runs!!!! So, you all can just KISS MY !@@!!!!!!!!!! with your petty comments!!! I'll just have to wait and see for myself...until then, I'll just keep on trucking and stay out of the way of all you Elementary students......:butt kiss:

I don't think we quite know what you are talking about!!! Who called you a jack???

I don't think we quite know what you are talking about!!! Who called you a jack???

probably one of the jim twins! He's dead on though, it's all I've been hearing from the west is seniority is getting it's **s kicked, system drivers are crowding up in terminals and getting the line run, therefore cutting the bid driver. Bunch of this going on, guess traffic control is at their finest right now. LOTS of GOLD STAR not making time, free freight for the shippers!! Guess Estes will blame the drivers for that too!! Good to hear from you ChickenNugget. We're going through the same crap out where I am. East drivers just won't get it through their head about Estes lowering the standards. If they are taking away from the west, they are then keeping more away from the east. They'll never get more than they have because the west has been brow-beaten and had everything taken away. So, Estes, the lower-than-life LTL will continue to defecate on it' employees as long as they get away with it. I've never been pro-union, but two things I hope happen: 1. Northern California follows thru with a vote for union; and 2. Congress hurries up and passes the new union voting laws.

probably one of the jim twins! He's dead on though, it's all I've been hearing from the west is seniority is getting it's **s kicked, system drivers are crowding up in terminals and getting the line run, therefore cutting the bid driver. Bunch of this going on, guess traffic control is at their finest right now. LOTS of GOLD STAR not making time, free freight for the shippers!! Guess Estes will blame the drivers for that too!! Good to hear from you ChickenNugget. We're going through the same crap out where I am. East drivers just won't get it through their head about Estes lowering the standards. If they are taking away from the west, they are then keeping more away from the east. They'll never get more than they have because the west has been brow-beaten and had everything taken away. So, Estes, the lower-than-life LTL will continue to defecate on it' employees as long as they get away with it. I've never been pro-union, but two things I hope happen: 1. Northern California follows thru with a vote for union; and 3. Congress hurries up and passes the new union voting laws.

I HEARD THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way things are going, makes one wonder, if the union would be a good thing for us all here? Sure would stop some of the b.s. around here.......

probably one of the jim twins! He's dead on though, it's all I've been hearing from the west is seniority is getting it's **s kicked, system drivers are crowding up in terminals and getting the line run, therefore cutting the bid driver. Bunch of this going on, guess traffic control is at their finest right now. LOTS of GOLD STAR not making time, free freight for the shippers!! Guess Estes will blame the drivers for that too!! Good to hear from you ChickenNugget. We're going through the same crap out where I am. East drivers just won't get it through their head about Estes lowering the standards. If they are taking away from the west, they are then keeping more away from the east. They'll never get more than they have because the west has been brow-beaten and had everything taken away. So, Estes, the lower-than-life LTL will continue to defecate on it' employees as long as they get away with it. I've never been pro-union, but two things I hope happen: 1. Northern California follows thru with a vote for union; and 2. Congress hurries up and passes the new union voting laws.

Talk about schoolyard BS. Do I need to get a moderator in here so you can kiss A**. If CN had a problem with me he would tell me he doesnt hide everyone in the west knows CN.

but the petty bickering is entertainment for those of us on the outside LOL like we don't all experience some of it too.remember most of the problems are local issues not company issues and should be solved by the terminal manager,that is what they have that title,they are to manage but no matter where you are or who you work for it is the same instead of working as a group we work as individuals in a group and start pulling in every direction because we think we are the only ones with problems.

but the petty bickering is entertainment for those of us on the outside LOL like we don't all experience some of it too.remember most of the problems are local issues not company issues and should be solved by the terminal manager,that is what they have that title,they are to manage but no matter where you are or who you work for it is the same instead of working as a group we work as individuals in a group and start pulling in every direction because we think we are the only ones with problems.
nail on the head dmtorl!