XPO | What the heck is going on?

So I left Con-way going on 4 years at the end of this year and I got a text message from XPO recently saying there is a DSR rehire incentive to come back to the "team". Is XPO this hard up for drivers?
Heck is going on fellas?
Yes. So are a lot of LTL companies ( especially the bad ones )

So I left Con-way going on 4 years at the end of this year and I got a text message from XPO recently saying there is a DSR rehire incentive to come back to the "team". Is XPO this hard up for drivers?
Heck is going on fellas?
Lets see where should we begin.......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

We had a driver get fired for rolling his kite. They asked him to come back.
I thought we were busy but we sat two linehaul drivers Friday night. They did run off the FAC, so maybe them sitting was by design. I don’t see the big picture, so whatever!

I have not received anything like this from them , I guess that it depends on the location . In the area I was at , there's still a few gullible people available to hire.

Heck is going on fellas?
What is/was the rehire incentive?

The industry as a whole will do anything and everything except improve wages, conditions or benefits.
You mean these great benefits that companies say are so good? Like,
Health insurance after 90 days?
401 K match,up to 3%? Maybe immediately, or after a year.
3 years,or more wage progression. Even if you have years of experience?
Long and short term disability,that you pay for?
No guarantees you will work everyday,but call you a full time employee?

The industry as a whole will do anything and everything except improve wages, conditions or benefits.
Very well said highspeeds but also new guys and gals dont wanna work the dock or 12 or 14 hours a day cant get no time off and cold in the winter hot in the summer good luck xpo ive been here fpr over 15 years and time off around here is a joke its either booked or just denied short on drivers

Heck is going on fellas?
It sounds like that came from the local service center, I have no idea, If corporate is sending out offers , that is interesting.
Why would anyone want to do that without some good incentives. You know that you would be on the bottom of the service rank again and how many times does one want to start over again in their lifetime?? I have been gone almost 5 years and still have nightmares about the place!! Lol