Estes | What the heck

It was in their best interest just to get it over with. Much more to the story than you guys may know though.

you guys are spending my raise money

Get a control on Damages and it may be a thought to give raises.

in south carolina you can fire without giving a reason to the employee. i don't know if that goes for local business only, or for anyone doing business in south carolina.

There are worsorer one's than that one. :hide: but I thought you can be fired for any reason.

Being fired for stealing is one thing if you actually do the crime, but when you're found to be innocent and the only way for redemption is a lawsuit. Last time I remembered its called discrimination which is illegal. Hats off to the EEOC. :1036316054:

It was in their best interest just to get it over with. Much more to the story than you guys may know though.

I'm guessing that new claims bonus thing is going to be the solution to everything. :biglaugh: You have to be some sort of mathematician to figure it out, but if I read it correctly dockmen have the opportunity to make a hefty sum. Impossible really to make the top reward, but its an OK concept. One funny thing about it is we haven't officially been shown the "new" system, it seems all the EOL terminals receive this stuff somehow before us. Way to be on top of things 024. :loser:

I'm guessing that new claims bonus thing is going to be the solution to everything. :big laugh: You have to be some sort of mathematician to figure it out, but if I read it correctly dock men have the opportunity to make a hefty sum. Impossible really to make the top reward, but its an OK concept. One funny thing about it is we haven't officially been shown the "new" system, it seems all the EOL terminals receive this stuff somehow before us. Way to be on top of things 024. :loser:

Being an end of the line terminal we aren't really kept in the loop,hell,we were just informed informed about how that plastic little binari brain is our new bestest friend and tool.Basically i have been told that after thousands of stops in nine years, thousands of miles driven,hundreds of docks backed into,working in weather that most animals have enough sense to stay out of,dealing with customers that are so irate you really believe their head will burst into flames at any moment unless you can come up with a way to calm them down,after all that,i really don't know how to do my job productively.And now you say we are going to ,what,reward our lords of destruction dockworkers with monetary compensation for not breaking things that don't belong to them because they aren't careful while doing the job they were hired to do in the first place.Perfect,kudos to the man or woman who thought that one up,lets give them a really really big ata boy sticker and move them to the head of the line.

what if linehaul is getting 1.25 penny a mile raise this nov. ??? i feel that is a good raise. haven't heard what the city will get but if linehaul is getting 1.25 penny raise. (when last year was .50) then maybe city will be just as good ??
speculate, speculate, speculate, speculate

1.25 penny raise and your happy? enjoy your $20 bucks

Still, getting any sort of raise in times as we are in is a PLUS! You know you guys earn and deserve that raise.

.0125 x 2800 average = $35 x .75 tax's & ins.= $26.25 x 52 weeks = $1,365 clear. That should cover my motel stay at the beach next year :D