FedEx Freight | What type of junk did your center give you for employee appreciation?

Some centers say they didn't get approval to spend any money while others took care of there people, i dont get it, hats off to hms, they give a crap
THAT would be spin, that we know is untrue. All managers are NOT created equal.

A manager unable to pull off a successful appreciation week, has other problems too, and can't figure out why.
:smilie93c peelout:

Fedex ground in my area is the WORST. It will be late, damaged, and at a neighbors house 3 doors down.

Only 3 doors? That's not bad. I had a neighbor bring me my packages from a mile down the road. He was an old man with bone cancer. He called FedEx to tell them that they left packages at his house that weren't his, if they can please come pick them up. They said yes, but never came. I called FedEx and asked where my stuff was they told me that the GPS coordinates of the scan say the driver left it at the right house. When I asked for the coordinates, they said they couldn't give me that information.

Only 3 doors? That's not bad. I had a neighbor bring me my packages from a mile down the road. He was an old man with bone cancer. He called FedEx to tell them that they left packages at his house that weren't his, if they can please come pick them up. They said yes, but never came. I called FedEx and asked where my stuff was they told me that the GPS coordinates of the scan say the driver left it at the right house. When I asked for the coordinates, they said they couldn't give me that information.
You can get coordinates in several formats of wherever you are on the planet. Even set up a set of numbers to do a fire mission. /hyperbole

Once you have that you can probably make sure that the coordinate numbers in Lat and Long match what they had in the driver scan. If it does not there is a problem.

Anyone can google it and have the location on the planet in a moment.

I am deeply affected by the man with the bone cancer having to walk that far. One of my doctors who was a combat battalion surgeon in Desert Storm put a round through hi sown brain stem due to advancing bone cancer leaving him in a world of suffering and no real options to endure life that is coming prior to death.

Any way.. Failures in UPS Brown to deliver a package correctly to my place usually has MY bank clawback the money in about a hour of my call to them. No product, no money.

You can get coordinates in several formats of wherever you are on the planet. Even set up a set of numbers to do a fire mission. /hyperbole

Once you have that you can probably make sure that the coordinate numbers in Lat and Long match what they had in the driver scan. If it does not there is a problem.

Anyone can google it and have the location on the planet in a moment.

I am deeply affected by the man with the bone cancer having to walk that far. One of my doctors who was a combat battalion surgeon in Desert Storm put a round through hi sown brain stem due to advancing bone cancer leaving him in a world of suffering and no real options to endure life that is coming prior to death.

Any way.. Failures in UPS Brown to deliver a package correctly to my place usually has MY bank clawback the money in about a hour of my call to them. No product, no money.

He drove, he didn't walk. I still felt bad because it was a chewy shipment that was pretty heavy. If it was just the chewy, I wouldn't care. They have pretty good customer service and well replace the items and throw in some coupons.

The problem was something my wife bought from somebody online. Once it's marked as delivered, it was delivered.

I figured they would give me the coordinates because they were so sure it was delivered to the right address. They can't give me the coordinates to my house.... I wonder why.

Been away 6 years, but ABF in Indy always had the salesman cook brats, hot dogs, burgers, with coolers with ice & drinks. Which I always enjoyed & appreciated. They covered all starting shifts. I had some beefs with ABF, but to this day they still are the best company I ever worked for. Besides, 17 .5 years & full pay in to the pension gave me $2,010.00 per month for life. Not to many other trucking outfits offer that. von.

Popcorn one day soda the next and then every woman's favorite place to eat Panera bread got to love those tofu sandwichs. In the name of "Equality" driver appreciation has become employee appreciation. Everyone's a winner and we all get a participation ribbon. Now that's the purple promise!