What Will They Pay Us?

I'm not sure. Currently my wife and I run team out of CHA for FXN. We need to get a few financial ducks lined up so she can come off the road. As that happens I'll start talking to the folks at the little term. here.

I was wondering what Wilson is paying for mileage and what are some of the things on the accessory list. I also noticed you guys are pulling wiggle wagons now and there where some ? about hook pay. Where I am now we get 1/2 hr. for a ***'y or disass'y. With a sleeper truck and fair pavement I can do a hook in about 15 min. For the guys who don't like doubles the trick is to set your mirrors so you can barely see the trailers and don't look back.:smilie_132:

They have instructed us to get are doubles endorsement by a certain date. And they have purchased a lot of pups and dolly's
Most of are dolly's have super singles on them what do you or anyone now about super singles. Most of us have never pulled doubles w/ these super singles on the dolly.:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

I'm a city driver at estes and noticed that a lot of our dollies were being equipped with the super singles last year, but they all dissappeared, haven't seen any in months

Doubles

I had asked this question on another forum getting the view from other company drivers.I thought i
would see what all the Wilson driver had to say.I think we'll end up getting 2 more cpm,so it will be easy for them to keep up with.​

BB
I run linehaul for SEFL and we get the same cpm for doubles or van. At most terminals our sets are already hooked for us. If we have to hook a set we get $7.50 to break a set and $7.50 to build a set. I know it's not as much as some but, it's better than nothing which I have heard that's what some folks get!

Drive Safe !

cc​