XPO | what would you do? if...

I doubt many people on here even know who or what Corvel is. I can answer your question, but we'll see if anybody else can..just for fun.

Let's see, this board is a place where people come to talk about, often complain about, work. The issue raised in this thread seems to meet that description. So let's hear it. We can get all the roles filled, one by one. Somebody raises a gripe. Someone else says you don't know what you are talking about. The company is good. The company is bad. You make a good point. No, you are stupid. etc.

I feel better all ready.

Let's see, this board is a place where people come to talk about, often complain about, work. The issue raised in this thread seems to meet that description. So let's hear it. We can get all the roles filled, one by one. Somebody raises a gripe. Someone else says you don't know what you are talking about. The company is good. The company is bad. You make a good point. No, you are stupid. etc.

I feel better all ready.

So much win !

I feel better all ready.
I just love this statement. Says it all.

I doubt many people on here even know who or what Corvel is. I can answer your question, but we'll see if anybody else can..just for fun.

Guess you're god all mighty? Get off your Conway suck ass high horse and answer the question. Sticking your neck out for that outfit means your head will be the first to roll. But cant tell you anything.

Guess you're god all mighty? Get off your Conway suck ass high horse and answer the question. Sticking your neck out for that outfit means your head will be the first to roll. But cant tell you anything.

funny..only ex employees and retirees care what your saying..haha...