What????

out the door

TB Lurker
Credits
OK, so i was layed off because of so called "LACK OF WORK", THEN I see that there are new trucks in the yard ok , so they were ordered no big deal. But Please Tell Me Why They are hireing drivers and having oreintation classes if they layed people off?????????????:hide::hide::hide:

No clue .. you have no clue on what's going on at Jevic. There is no hiring .

:hide::hide::hide:
OK, so i was layed off because of so called "LACK OF WORK", THEN I see that there are new trucks in the yard ok , so they were ordered no big deal. But Please Tell Me Why They are hireing drivers and having oreintation classes if they layed people off?????????????:hide::hide::hide:

They probably had to take delivery of those trucks because they already had them ordered. They will be used for a while longer, then they will get turned back in to the leasing company just like the 08's from J3,5,and J8 have already been.

Ok so maybe youre right i have no clue, all i know was that i was put on call in 4 weeks ago and hot seated home from a company i really enjoyed working for. i am not the type of guy that stands around and converses with others at the terminal. maybe i should have. Then i would have a clue. so if you people dont mind filling me please do, that would be great.

they are or they have closed J3,J5,J8 and memphis terminals and drivers hired after 2003 are being terminated not layed off another (LIE!!!) amongst the many they have already told and cant back it up with proof