ADuiePyle | What's A. Duie Pyle Streetsboro like?

whiteout

TB Lurker
Credits
I hear Pyle is a good company. I was thinking of applying for a driving job at the Streetsboro terminal. Does anyone know anything about that terminal?

The streetsboro terminal is a ok place to work. The starting pay is to low and takes to long to get to top rate. They are a strong anti-union company. They remind you all the time.

The terminal manager does not hazzle you. The dispatcher is a ok guy who let's you do your job. The job is pretty simple. No one gives you a hard time.You show up, keep your mouth shut and it is a great job, BUT.

It takes a long time to get hired. You have to jump thru a lot of hoops. They are picky who they hire. They only hire what they need. They do not over hire and cut your throat. That is what is good about this company. They give you an assigned area as a p&d driver. You get good hours but overtime starts at 45 hours.

The current drivers have it made and some complain. They do not know how good they really got it.

Equipment is good. They are bringing on freightliners with automatics. The macks are wrecks and hard to drive. The maint on the units are lacking. Takes a long time to get anything fixed. The mechanics are slow.

Check their website, it shows where hiring. As far as I know, they are not at this time.

The head bosses at West Chester are ok.

worked for them a few years. People were fine. Does anyone know if the old man named Jim is still the Service Manager there?