Whats For Supper?

I spent part of the day brewing a pot of pizza sauce and another of spaghetti sauce with the tomaters I froze from my garden. I make my own pizza but buy the dough from the local I-Talian store. I get just the right portions of 'shrooms, sausage, pepperoni and cheese on it. Then I top it with my crushed roasted habanero peppers, they beat the tar out of crushed reds. For tonight I'm cooking up a stromboli. It'll have ham, salami, swiss cheese, cooper sharp cheese, five Italian cheese, onions, sweet green and orange peppers and some of my home made pizza sauce on it. mmm mmmm
OOO BTW, sure do miss that Hee Haw show!

Funny thing about chicken pot pie. To me it's a pie with chicken, peas, carrots and a thickened chicken broth it in and a pie crust on top. But then there's pot pie noodles at the store that are just soup noodles in my opinion but many people call chicken soup made with them chicken pot pie.

I spent part of the day brewing a pot of pizza sauce and another of spaghetti sauce with the tomaters I froze from my garden. I make my own pizza but buy the dough from the local I-Talian store. I get just the right portions of 'shrooms, sausage, pepperoni and cheese on it. Then I top it with my crushed roasted habanero peppers, they beat the tar out of crushed reds. For tonight I'm cooking up a stromboli. It'll have ham, salami, swiss cheese, cooper sharp cheese, five Italian cheese, onions, sweet green and orange peppers and some of my home made pizza sauce on it. mmm mmmm
OOO BTW, sure do miss that Hee Haw show!
Eating from the garden is good eating for sure!

I'm good at eating good, not so good at eating well. I'm a little pudgy take pills for the BP and cholesterol is fine.

the one and only.....

how do you "know it"..???

I was born in RI, I was around when Federal Hill was Ray Petriacha territory and they were finding bodies from time to time. Used to be a pizza place, the name was something like Caserta's or something like that, still around? Haven't lived there for about 38 years now.

this is correct...my bro-in-law ans sis went for pizza, came back with Little Crappie's, and i gotta say...

that "thing" they call a pizza, is best used as an oil mat under my truck....

never been so horrified by the taste of a pizza in all my Italo/American life....:bananag:

For a better "choice" of "cheap" pizza's, i'll buy DiGiornio, Red Barron, or some other supermarket variety,

but for "the good stuff"....

I get my pizza's "from da hill" here in my city....

nothing say's "authentic pizza" better than a pizza from "da hood" in any ethnic specific city....:kicking:

Speaking of "da hill" and RI food, a couple of the things I miss are NY System Hot Weiners from Olneyville and chow mein sandwiches from Pawtucket.