Central Transport | what's going on in det?

had enough

pErSoN oF iNtErEsT
Credits
i've heard from l.h. drivers that the t.m. from both grr and tol are up in det, along with the det t.m. does it take three t.m.s to change a light bulb? lol.

i've heard from l.h. drivers that the t.m. from both grr and tol are up in det, along with the det t.m. does it take three t.m.s to change a light bulb? lol.

If those T Ms came from Fedex, they might get r done when the fourth one show's up?

What I'm hearing is they have a lot of top brass besides the TM's up there. All I'm hearing is they have a mess to deal with in Detroit, what ever that means.

What I'm hearing is they have a lot of top brass besides the TM's up there. All I'm hearing is they have a mess to deal with in Detroit, what ever that means.

I hear they are still cleaning up from all the destruction and morale problems that the previous tm left behind, when they sent him to tol.

he has since been relieved of his managerial responsibilities, add another trucking company to his mile long resume.

Good. Lateral moves by those who don't pull their own weight is on the list of issues around here. By the way I hear complaints, Chicago (Markham), Louisville, Detroit, and Dallas should be looked at too huh?

I heard DET is having issues because one of the outer bands from hurricane Sandy regained strength when it got over the open waters of Lake Erie. We always have issues at terminals. Its either whether related, freight level related, staffing related, equipment related, TM related, etc.. etc... I bet our customers are getting tired of the revolving issues that move from customer center to customer center.

they were there to help det switch to cross docking system. det is so poorly run, that they still hadnt changed over. they are gone now, but det still runs the same. poor management and even worse supervision. gotta love it

they were there to help det switch to cross docking system. det is so poorly run, that they still hadnt changed over. they are gone now, but det still runs the same. poor management and even worse supervision. gotta love it

that place is a dump, i feel sorry for you J.A.E. you have to practically lock your truck up when switching out your trailer or the city drivers throw your duffle bag out and claim squatter rights.

Everyone knows that linehaul have the most comfortable knee-pads!!! They have the luxury of time after they get in to "Glean" as much info from their S.C.M. Ever notice the worn out scratched-up spots on the floor in various locations throughout the office??? :hysterical: Sorry! Somebody just had to ask!
how come all rumors start with....a line haul driver told me