TForce | What's Happening at Your Terminal Today?

Valerie

TB Lurker
Credits
What is happening at your terminal today? They were getting ready for today at the Memphis terminal yesterday. Everyone is wearing parts of their new uniforms that fit!!

Valerie said:
Hopefully they will feed everyone today!!
we had a catered breakfast of sausage,bacon,eggs, fried potatoes,and juice/coffee,also got a model 'UPS FREIGHT BRAND LAUNCH DAY MAY 1 ST.,2006' COMMEMORITIVE trucks,and pens.was anounced at the breakfast,that 'WE have a retirement coming up' our city dispatcher is retiring at the end of month,looks like a lot of em are?:smilie_132: :bgroovy: :cool: :wavey:

Kevin didn't mention getting a truck at the Memphis terminal. I will need to have him ask for it. I think he has just about all of the Overnite model trucks.

Valerie said:
Kevin didn't mention getting a truck at the Memphis terminal. I will need to have him ask for it. I think he has just about all of the Overnite model trucks.
no kidding val?,I thought that everyone at every terminal would be getting one?,from the way they made it sound! sorry to hear that he did'nt get one,they're pretty sharp looking,kind of chintzy,though,not as good as WINROSSES.truck is aluminum,they said diecast,and trailer is plastic.figured the way that management was playing it up,every employee at every terminal was going to get a truck on launch day,unlike their uniforms!:nutkick: ,unreal,you would have though that they would have done this well ahead of time for the launch date.
2 guys at our terminal still don't have their complete uniforms,1 has no shirts yet,another has still no brown pants:duh: :duh: how silly:biglaugh:

I think it was about 65% at Memphis. Kevin pants and belt were actually there when he came in on Monday. Since he runs out on Sunday, he changed into his once he got back to the terminal on Monday. He says that several have mentioned to him that they actually like the uniforms.

Valerie said:
I think it was about 65% at Memphis. Kevin pants and belt were actually there when he came in on Monday. Since he runs out on Sunday, he changed into his once he got back to the terminal on Monday. He says that several have mentioned to him that they actually like the uniforms.
they look sharp,and comfortable,if they can ever get the bugs worked out at the vendors:biglaugh: :biglaugh: like I said,one would have thought that they would have done this month's ago to be ready for launch day,instead of practically waiting till the last minute.:wavey:

At my barn we had breakfast and then the TM cooked steaks in the evening.......if every day could be launch day...... :)

Valerie said:

I love mint green...Come onnn:biglaugh:

falcon465 said:
At my barn we had breakfast and then the TM cooked steaks in the evening.......if every day could be launch day...... :)
no fair,STEAKS!.did anyone else out there get their model trucks?: :bgroovy: :wavey: :smilie_132: