ADuiePyle | Whats it like working dock? Drop and hook richmond terminal

Somehow I’m back into looking at Night shuttle position. So dock work is mostly Forklift and pallet jack. Is it intense?
Richmond has been open long enough that the staffing should be in place. Meaning doubtful there will be dock work. Unless buy your choice

Richmond has been open long enough that the staffing should be in place. Meaning doubtful there will be dock work. Unless buy your choice
Can you explain how a typical night will work? How many hours can I expect. Looking to get like at least 55. I’m being considered at $32.10 an hour.

Can you explain how a typical night will work? How many hours can I expect. Looking to get like at least 55. I’m being considered at $32.10 an hour.
The pay rate is at the max currently. Next increase should be end of june. As a new guy you should be "system". No set run. Start time, that is set. Guess you will be shuttle. Meaning doing linehaul work but dispatched to return daily. No layouts. Thinking maybe turning York, Pa. hard for me to say being I have not been to Richmond and have no idea of freight levels. Amount of hours? That is variable on terminal and guys run. Usually a chance to bump them up with short city work or possibly dock. I have not seen dock work forced. And EVERYTHING is on the clock. None of this mileage, delay time etc BS

The pay rate is at the max currently. Next increase should be end of june. As a new guy you should be "system". No set run. Start time, that is set. Guess you will be shuttle. Meaning doing linehaul work but dispatched to return daily. No layouts. Thinking maybe turning York, Pa. hard for me to say being I have not been to Richmond and have no idea of freight levels. Amount of hours? That is variable on terminal and guys run. Usually a chance to bump them up with short city work or possibly dock. I have not seen dock work forced. And EVERYTHING is on the clock. None of this mileage, delay time etc BS

Cool do you know how much health insurance is for a single person? What health insurance name is

That is a tough one. The plan I am on is going away. Something new for 2023. Think its a no cost, high deductible plan. Plus the regular 80/20 one. You need to call the recruiter on the specifics. 844-378-7953. Should be Nate Miller.

That is a tough one. The plan I am on is going away. Something new for 2023. Think its a no cost, high deductible plan. Plus the regular 80/20 one. You need to call the recruiter on the specifics. 844-378-7953. Should be Nate Miller.
I will I talked with Nate Monday. Hopefully there is enough positions for me to get on. Thanks

How is the equipment
Pyle buys new. Maintains it well. L/H will be twin screws. Think Richmond is a Peterbilt terminal. should be less than 2 yrs old. The p&d singles are the older fleet. Even our junk is not that bad. More on the driver to keep the inside clean. Like that anywhere you will go

Pyle buys new. Maintains it well. L/H will be twin screws. Think Richmond is a Peterbilt terminal. should be less than 2 yrs old. The p&d singles are the older fleet. Even our junk is not that bad. More on the driver to keep the inside clean. Like that anywhere you will go
Guys I have a interview tomorrow with Josh hopefully I get on. I have two+ years experience and hazmat, tanker, and twic doubles.

With only one position hiring I don’t think I’ll get it but hopeful. More drivers out there with more experience

Guys I have a interview tomorrow with Josh hopefully I get on. I have two+ years experience and hazmat, tanker, and twic doubles.

With only one position hiring I don’t think I’ll get it but hopeful. More drivers out there with more experience
As you guessed, there is almost nobody on here. Josh is a decent guy. He transferred from Westhampton, NJ terminal. best of luck to you!!

Just got hired on. I do drug test tomorrow so I’m assuming they hired me. I mentioned you to Josh for referral. Glad to come aboard this seems to be a life changing opportunity
And he said, Yea, I know that a'hole!! Congrats!! I do not know the process. Thinking when the test come back clean, you should get an offer letter. Then most likely arrangements to get to West Chester for orientation

And he said, Yea, I know that a'hole!! Congrats!! I do not know the process. Thinking when the test come back clean, you should get an offer letter. Then most likely arrangements to get to West Chester for orientation
Yup it was two other guys I’m assuming after my test comes back I’ll be going to west chester. They asked for medical card and clearing house