XPO | What's next?Don't use crosswalk will be half strike

Wait for it..................Cameras and Event recorders on each forklift......................coming soon to a dock near you..................:regretful:

So watched video today moving dropped trailer from half strike to full. I check my hook by climbing under and double checking myself. The other day came out of my barn didn't use crosswalk and a lean team member came running out and told me, hey man can you please use crosswalk......I said sure then he told me if a member of management saw me I would have to have a sit down. What the hell did he mean by tat? Really is this what Con-way has come to?
You folks brought all this crap on yourselves!:hide:

Ive heard cameras on the dock..i believe FXF has them.

The sc's that I know of, have them. At each door. They go back and look at who loaded what, if there is a problem. Can somebody at fxf confirm this?
My friend works in Eeast Dallas, he says they do this.

The sc's that I know of, have them. At each door. They go back and look at who loaded what, if there is a problem. Can somebody at fxf confirm this?
My friend works in Eeast Dallas, he says they do this.

I used to run to Dallas from time to time when at FXF, and yes they do have cameras, if guys were standing around talking, it wasn't uncommon for the supervisors to get on the PA and tell them by name to quit and get moving, that was several years ago, IDK how they do it now.

Our place looks like your pulling onto an airport runway..and that's just the employee parking lot..

Yeah getting ready paint our lot next weekend!! Follow arrows and the 28 signs they will put up around lot. Was building yesterday.........Can't wait I finally will know where to go when I pull in to barn. Oh boy what would I do without the 28 signs....lol

Yeah getting ready paint our lot next weekend!! Follow arrows and the 28 signs they will put up around lot. Was building yesterday.........Can't wait I finally will know where to go when I pull in to barn. Oh boy what would I do without the 28 signs....lol

In shocked you can manage to make it to work, get parked and into the building to clock in on time without them!

Wait for it..................Cameras and Event recorders on each forklift......................coming soon to a dock near you..................:regretful:
$37 million+ for camera equipment in tractors , $100 million for cameras on the dock? Or maybe more. Safety , and protection against lawsuits. I wonder were are the airbags in the tractors since it's safety first.
I mean besides the airbags on the DVDs and the know-it-alls on here.

Hey could be Worse could be going to Marine Corps boot camp and they got them damn Yellow foot prints ya have to stand in lol !~

I noticed LDA put down big long stripes to let you know if you're in your spot when backing into a door. Would be fabulously amazingly stupendous if the brains behind this would realize that...you can't get between the trailers to grab chocks, or dolly your landing gear up/down. I didn't realize they were stripes at first...thought it was just where guys were doing the Con-Way Snatch©®...you know..back under your trailer, put it in 1st and then floor it towards the fuel island.

I noticed LDA put down big long stripes to let you know if you're in your spot when backing into a door. Would be fabulously amazingly stupendous if the brains behind this would realize that...you can't get between the trailers to grab chocks, or dolly your landing gear up/down. I didn't realize they were stripes at first...thought it was just where guys were doing the Con-Way Snatch©®...you know..back under your trailer, put it in 1st and then floor it towards the fuel island.

Thats awesome! I laughed so hard I pooped, pee'd, sneezed, coughed, winked, burped, and had wood at the same time! I have seen it done, the snatch, landing gear be danged!