Central Transport | what's next?

had enough

pErSoN oF iNtErEsT
Credits
are we going to reopen under a new name, be sold, chapter 11 or the dreaded chapter 13? because the way we're running one of these will happen. :mf_swordfight:

what is wrong with 13? 11 is worse, all doors close now, 13 gives us time to start over, and the court will oversee your paychecks while they work things out, employees get paid first, then the bills

Businesses can't file for chapter 13 and are steered toward chapter 11..(reorganization) ...Total liquidation of assets and debts would be chapter 7.....In the big picture whatever would serve the shareholders the best would be whats done..Whatever that would allow them to re-coup as much money as possible..Drivers just know your place at Vitran Express ....You are just a commodity in the stockmarket that will traded with no regard to how you are affected...These millionaires could care less about you and your family...Personally i have decided to ride this train until the wheels fall off...Then i will draw unemployment until something comes along..And it will...I wish you all the best whatever happens here...Who Knows??? Maybe we can weather this storm..:confused::couch:

to talk about past, present, and future of transportation? werner, abf, rail lines,,,,,,, they all did not show up to sell, but to offer insight.

“We are excited to expand our line up of global Airline, Aircraft Leasing & Container Leasing companies,” added Helane Becker, Director of Equity Research – Airlines, Aircraft Leasing & Container Leasing?"

Hence the word leasing,,,,,,,,, that is all we do here anymore, lease equipment, we don't have the credit to enter into a long term purchase agreement