What's the deal with YouTube videos?

Seems to be working signed in or not. (Google acct.)

However I sorted a old IE program that was more trouble than it was worth. Put up a new Edge browser, configured it and poof. all working again nicely. Signed into the Truckerboards webpage and so forth as normal.

That browser is strictly for this site. I have too many defenses on the others that matter. That is not to say TB does not matter, they do very much. Its because of Hippa related medical stuff and so forth going on in two of the browsers I keep for the caregiver to come over sit down any time and do some medical work.

I am getting nervous. We are going into the holdiay season and I was wanting to replace the 16 year old MSI 680 GTX 4gb cards with the like new old stock Titan Blacks with maybe the 14 or 16 gig of video memory times four cards. Once the bridge is on all 4 it should be a nice system able to take on 4K which is the next monitor I am planning on picking up in 2022.

Thats the story of my computer life anyhow. I build a system and reuse everything I can even if its 10, 15 or 20 years old. Then nurse them along like old iron. One computer is now 18 years service at about roughly 150,000 CPU hours.