What's wrong with this place?

I left NCT a year and a half ago, and I'm here to tell you fellas...THE GRASS IS GREENER!!!! I worked for Jevic for a long time, and when they closed up, I moved to NCT. I only lasted at NCT for 2 years before I left. It was the most driver-unfriendly, ball-busting, bunch of *******s I have EVER worked for, and coming from Jevic, that says alot. NCT isn't a major player in the LTL industry, no matter what they would lead you to believe. Don't look for new equipment or a pay raise any time soon. When Harry has to put a billboard up in Allentown to attract drivers because the turnover is so high, that should tell you something. I can remember when there was a waiting list to go to work there. They aren't trying to keep you. THEY DON'T CARE IF YOU LEAVE!! Sign-on bonuses for new drivers but still no pay raise?? Seriously?? Benefits cut and still hiring?? I'm not bashing NCT, but damn fellas. Don't try to defend the undefendable. I left there and went to work for a company that started me a lower pay rate than I was at for NCT. Pay cut to leave, right?? A year and a half later, I am on my 3rd raise, which puts me over NCT's top rate and we are getting a 5% raise again the first of the year. I'm not bragging, by any means. I'm just telling you, things are not rosy there by any means.

Sent you a PM xeastend. Don't want people to think I'm trying to recruit drivers to work where I do. That wasn't the point of the post at all.:shift:

I left two years ago ! or should i say they open the door for me .. And am i glad !! Making better money and overtime now ... How can a company not pay overtime after 60 hours or more is nuts ... And they have no shame at it ,there pockets are getting it all .. But not the drivers that make it happen ... Harry i think has forgot what it's all about ...Everything is going up .. But not the pay for the drivers.. Some of the office people are making over 400 thousand a year .. For what 40 hours .. Maybe 50 .. That is just Bull ???? .. Your new names are suckers not drivers sorry guys ... RV

You can't blame harry for not giving a raise. I have seen their drivers robbing the clock countless times sleeping in thir trucks. Several times I have seen their cabs behind taverns ....getting a sandwich? ...i doubt it. What they need are some quality drivers....STOP BLAMING HARRY

I left two years ago ! or should i say they open the door for me .. And am i glad !! Making better money and overtime now ... How can a company not pay overtime after 60 hours or more is nuts ... And they have no shame at it ,there pockets are getting it all .. But not the drivers that make it happen ... Harry i think has forgot what it's all about ...Everything is going up .. But not the pay for the drivers.. Some of the office people are making over 400 thousand a year .. For what 40 hours .. Maybe 50 .. That is just Bull ???? .. Your new names are suckers not drivers sorry guys ... RV

Hell driver,I work for nothing..I dont need money,so I just drive up and down the road for the pleasure of it.They try to pay me but I just keep turning it back in.Though if I could get me a bill clerk or dispatching job making half a million a year,I may keep some of that,lol.

You been gone for 2 years and they are still in your head???Wow