What's your favorite app?

What's an "app"?

Will it work with one of these?

a1-B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i really do not have any apps, all i have is an ordinary pre-paid cell phone.

but, when i need to get out my messages, i use this method, which works great on a clear day..

cutcaster-photo-745761383-Indian-Smoke-Signals.jpg

maybe some day, i'll get updated to the modern world..

seriously my pc which i bought in the summer of 1999 and my pre-paid cell phone, are about the only "gadgets' that i have, that are really a marvel...:1036316054:

Nothing Trucker related but for my Iphone i use Shazam qiute abit. Although its free it ends up costing me money after it identifies songs and i pay to download them

Nothing Trucker related but for my Iphone i use Shazam qiute abit. Although its free it ends up costing me money after it identifies songs and i pay to download them

Thats why I like my Android. Music is free and limited only by what I want

The last App (paper type) I dealt with was for the current driving gig.
The resulting Apps are paychecks.

There are some online businesses that promote new (Travel) Apps and supposedly these sites offer opportunities to make some money.
I've been doing some investigations about Work At Home Opportunities yet since this isn't a work @ home site, no such "opportunity links" will be offered, nor in a P.M., so please hesitate to inquire.

CHEERS!!

Music Maniac, get tons of music off that app, and Weather Bug, love these guys that still ask everytime it snows "when am I gonna run out of it" then they are moving east and a guy will come back and say you'll be out of it about 30 miles back, I LOL when I hear the same guy bitchin about how he was suppose to be out of it in 30 miles and still in it... I quit askin that question long time ago. weather radar is a great thing to have..

I quit askin that question long time ago.

I just keep driving, unless it gets so bad that the idiots are threatening to ruin my day, then I park it.

I got plenty of time to get there, and never have the time to sit and wait on a wrecker.

When I was OTR I used weather defender. I didn't use it on my phone though. I had a laptop mount clamped under the pasy seat with a 19" TV on it linked to my laptop, which displayed weather radar and road closure info.

As far as actual apps are concerned, I have nothing related to trucking on my phone as there's no personal need for them. I never leave Indy, so I never see a coop or a TS. My #1 app based on usage is Pandora.

When I was OTR I used weather defender. I didn't use it on my phone though. I had a laptop mount clamped under the pasy seat with a 19" TV on it linked to my laptop, which displayed weather radar and road closure info.

As far as actual apps are concerned, I have nothing related to trucking on my phone as there's no personal need for them. I never leave Indy, so I never see a coop or a TS. My #1 app based on usage is Pandora.
I thought you moved to Muncie.