When Will They Wake Up!!!

mothertrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
When will they wake up and see that the Score Team they hired will be the ones to put us out of the trucking bizz. I thought when Dave the BIG CHEESE took over the company, he was smart enough with all of the people behind him they should have enough years of expierence to run a trucking company.They should have the know how, not some Score Team to tell them how to do it.The Score team don't know squat about the trucking biz, all they know is cut cut cut cut now that everybody is all good and pissed, all of the company is going right down the shi++#r. I hate to admite it but if the Big Cheeses dont give, a rats a$$ why should we? So now they have created this mentality,they really need to find a way to fix it fast. I can't tell you how many times did we all go out, do our deliverys quickly, and make the p/u's. We would stack and rack to make room in the trailers to get all the frt needed to be picked up? Now they came up withthe great idea to switch it all around. As far as i know we are missing p/u's left and right. THE SYSTEM WAS NOT BROKE but they wanted to fix it. Now they are in real trouble.they need to put it back they way it was. How can anbody look at the start times and say, well we have guys running N. Jersey lets start them at 8 am instead of 6 now you have to get your trailer do insp, ppwk, then get out right into rush hour traffic or even the guys doing S. Jersey, Pa, now that is sooo dam stupid :duh: It does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out.All i can say is they better figure it out fast or will will be doing this :smilie_132: at the front gate

have a good weekend watch the games and enjoy:beerchug: