Where are all the AR#####'s going?

Credits
Saw a sign posted at Elizabeth that no air ride trailers were to go out. When i asked about it i was told the big man was selling them all off. Can anyone else confirm or deny this? I hope it's not true, that just means we'll be pulling around more of the "garbage boxes". I will give kudos for the purchase of the Jevic heater boxes. Those are probably the nicest pulling trailers in the company!!! Let's get some more.

There are 110 AR trailers that were recently bought from a company called Freight Masters,
Some are new some are almost new. They all had to have the Freight Masters decals removed and our logo's put on, they had rub rail's put on the sides top & Bottom and corner guards put in place. As far as I know they haven't been put in service yet, only relocate around the system. I don't think they are for sale.

we def need more air rides..some of these trailers i drop and hook are some oldies to put it nicely ...it would make sense to have them sitting then sent out to diff terms once the name is put on...

Saw a sign posted at Elizabeth that no air ride trailers were to go out. When i asked about it i was told the big man was selling them all off. Can anyone else confirm or deny this? I hope it's not true, that just means we'll be pulling around more of the "garbage boxes". I will give kudos for the purchase of the Jevic heater boxes. Those are probably the nicest pulling trailers in the company!!! Let's get some more.

The BIG guy does not sell equipment, he buys and stores, waiting for the BIG MOVE!!!

well we are dping better than most out there..im getting more and more freight from my daily pickups..i was told we did drop the rates alittle bit..it's a plus where a company such as this owns everything we work with and not leasing it like others,especially the properties..the old man is a smart business man and thank god for that