Holland | Where are all the woman drivers

We had two in Charlotte. Now down to one.
They say woman are smarter then men so that may explain why there's not very many women in trucking
trucker GIF

We had a total of 5 women out of 22 of us in Trucking school. 4 of the older males were previous drivers breaking off rust. 4 were exfelons free to learn a trade and prosper, ergo trucking. The one I brought to class was essentially a murderer who served a period of years in his day. No problems. The rest including myself were all walks of life across the board sick of flipping burgers for a dollar. Now we are fixing to haul burgers frozen for 20 cents.

The last I have seen of the 3 of the 5, two were involved in hauling for older established LTL Companies and doing well, prospering even. Well, the companies were bought out merged or no longer exist. Poof. Where did they go? Who knows. I went west by then. Nothing existed on the east coast for trucking to make money with the BS Produce, grocery, seafood and LTL crap. (Imagine a full 45 foot reefer trailer, 40 stops in the entire NE USA for 5 day workweek starting sunday morning.

I met a few more women truckers over the years. Some were very good. The rest were steering wheel holders with makeup and giggling. I remember one cooing and sitting on a stack of pallets while 4 panting sex starved male truckers emptied her out (Trailer lumping to small wood) in 20 minutes. Off she went.

Later on towards the end of my trucking we introduce the new generation of beta males. Weak people who do not know what to do with a female properly and do not know how to handle strong males either. So they end up in a pile of emotional mess unable to function. And some men chose to be feminine in their behavior. Indicating a alternative or deviant lifestyle facilities by trucking.

I hate to be so difficult. But what we were then and what we weakened to now is not my country anymore. If I wanted to assert myself in a position of authority, I find that half my crew become afraid of me and what I might do to them. I have to teach them how to do their work unafraid of me if I am not yelling at them. Provided they do it well.

By and large they do it well, I hardly have to yell. Some days the crew is so good that I have nothing to fix, rescue or fire. That was the last of a good time while employed back then.

Still see a few of them , one problem is some barns don't have a women's bathroom !!

We had a total of 5 women out of 22 of us in Trucking school. 4 of the older males were previous drivers breaking off rust. 4 were exfelons free to learn a trade and prosper, ergo trucking. The one I brought to class was essentially a murderer who served a period of years in his day. No problems. The rest including myself were all walks of life across the board sick of flipping burgers for a dollar. Now we are fixing to haul burgers frozen for 20 cents.

The last I have seen of the 3 of the 5, two were involved in hauling for older established LTL Companies and doing well, prospering even. Well, the companies were bought out merged or no longer exist. Poof. Where did they go? Who knows. I went west by then. Nothing existed on the east coast for trucking to make money with the BS Produce, grocery, seafood and LTL crap. (Imagine a full 45 foot reefer trailer, 40 stops in the entire NE USA for 5 day workweek starting sunday morning.

I met a few more women truckers over the years. Some were very good. The rest were steering wheel holders with makeup and giggling. I remember one cooing and sitting on a stack of pallets while 4 panting sex starved male truckers emptied her out (Trailer lumping to small wood) in 20 minutes. Off she went.

Later on towards the end of my trucking we introduce the new generation of beta males. Weak people who do not know what to do with a female properly and do not know how to handle strong males either. So they end up in a pile of emotional mess unable to function. And some men chose to be feminine in their behavior. Indicating a alternative or deviant lifestyle facilities by trucking.

I hate to be so difficult. But what we were then and what we weakened to now is not my country anymore. If I wanted to assert myself in a position of authority, I find that half my crew become afraid of me and what I might do to them. I have to teach them how to do their work unafraid of me if I am not yelling at them. Provided they do it well.

By and large they do it well, I hardly have to yell. Some days the crew is so good that I have nothing to fix, rescue or fire. That was the last of a good time while employed back then.
I wonder what "Mayor Pete" thinks about this as now he is head of Transportation?

It was my co driver
Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

She may not be much to look at, but she does a heck of a job backing the truck up
I don't think a hot chick like Nora O'Donald or Dana Perino or Melania Trump would drive a truck!

Now Hillary, Nancy, Maxine, AOC, Stacey Abrams, et al might give it a whirl?